1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Income Tax Refund Oppertinuty for 3/7

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Mar 7, 2019.

1. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    I have a real weakness for those Ultimate Fighters!!

2. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    I was tempted by this one myself, but I already have a beautiful UF by Vim kami with a great custom sheath.

Unlike other models, there is something about a UF that says (at least to me): one is enough.

Put it another way: One is all you should ever need, and best to hope that you'll never actually need it.

George Azar likes this.
  3. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    The Mini Wajasaki arrived today, can't believe how Auntie gets stuff delivered so quickly.

It's nothing short of breath taking, absolutely gorgeous. Handle is beautiful and just right for my small/medium hands. Might have to become a ninja turtle and carry this thing around on my back.

I'll take a picture here directly and share the beauty.

George Azar likes this.
  4. Dino in Reno

Dino in Reno

Jul 16, 2005
    Why oh why is that 17.5 inch 26 ounce Tin Chirra by Thamar still there...
    The angle and shape of the grip looks real spot on, of course I'd have to swing it a bit...
    Dino in Reno. Tamela (my wife) gives all her best to all of you.

5. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Only cause I didn't have enough marbles to get both it and the Wajasaki. I lucked out, thought I had another but turns out it's a medium Wajasaki, not a mini so the medium is about 4'' longer.
    So I needed it. Right?

And all our best right back to you and Tamela, she's a keeper that one. I still remember how I was so impresses in how she handled knives like a pro.

6. pattyb009

pattyb009 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Message sent on the 17.5 inch 28 ounce Pach Chirra by Thamar.

Panthera tigris likes this.
  7. Dino in Reno

Dino in Reno

Jul 16, 2005
    Sooo...
    Email sent on 17.5 inch 26 ounce Tin Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $100 even
    Review to follow sometime next week. I liked the shape and flow of so much I asked if it was still there. It was :)

8. Paul Macirowski

Paul Macirowski

Dec 27, 2005
    I want to buy this knife. I know there will be a delay in response.

EricTheRedBeard and XelaXela like this.
  9. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    Greetings! Make sure u also send an email to: [email protected]

10. Paul Macirowski

Paul Macirowski

Dec 27, 2005