Income Tax refund opportunity for 3/21

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Today I am offering these fine Knives at great price

Shop and Save $$$$$$$

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Group A

12 inch 12 ounce Pen Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. This Knife comes with Karda and Chakma. $95 *SOLD*

8.5 inch 4 ounce Bilton Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $48

dl2mJY9.jpg

Group B

9 5/8'' 8 ounce Mini Ang Khola Bowie by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $75

7 5/8'' 4 ounce Rust SD by Kumar. Neem wood handle. Leather sheath. $55 *SOLD*

H88DX68.jpg

Last edited:
Quick follow up... received the Pen Knife with horn handle earlier. And Of course that triggered me and then I couldn't contain myself and ordered a second one, but with a wood handle. I'm a happy owner of them. What wonderful pieces. I always thought that a mid-size kukri (like the later Suga design) would fit the same niche... but nope! The Pen Knifes are more nimble perhaps on account of the rat tail tang, and slimmer handle (Sugas are full tang). And now that I hold them in person I see more clearly the idea of the "spatula". Maybe the early (Padam) Sugas are closer to the Pen knife... in any case.

What a way to break my (almost) three year hiatus.

Thank you HI!

Xela

Last edited:
The Pen knife has always been one of my favorites and I should also try to get a second with a wood handle. Good idea.

Long ago when I heard of the spatula use I actually field tested it and it worked great. Passerby's of my cooking area were also quite intrigued.

Back