India Times doing a Sports Illustrated type issue?

THIS thread may surpass the Phantom thread in most viewed of all. Then again...

Darn the heating vents in this office always turning on when you don't want em to, it must be a hundred in here! oh, wait maybe not;)

As much as I like the curves on my khukuris I think I like those curves more!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D

Those look like "SOME" of the girls in the Cave !!:D They are all the ones ,that GREET the NEW MEMBERS joining THE HUMBLE RESEARCH FOR K'S FOUNDATION!!ANYONE, WANT TO RENOUNCE THE FALSE DOCTRINE OF hikv & join my humble group?? THOSE JOINING, CAN MAKE A REQUEST TO WHICH GREETER YOU WANT TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR "PAPERWORK"!HEE!:D
jim(The Saint)

Those look like "SOME" of the girls in the Cave !! They are all the ones ,that GREET the NEW MEMBERS joining THE HUMBLE RESEARCH FOR K'S FOUNDATION!!ANYONE, WANT TO RENOUNCE THE FALSE DOCTRINE OF hikv & join my humble group?? THOSE JOINING, CAN MAKE A REQUEST TO WHICH GREETER YOU WANT TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR "PAPERWORK"!HEE

RIIIIIGHHHT!!! Here's a pic of one of the real "girls" that will greet new recruits:

Maui,
My son, that was the only one who vol. to greet YOU!! We had to HIRE her to do the job! The other ladie said they wanted nothing to do with a N...,i MEAN A GENTLEMAN CLAIMING A FALSE SICKNESS(HIKV)! oNE OF THE LIL DARLINGS SAID "HOW CAN SOMEONE HALF INTELLIGENT BELIEVE IN that crap"!AH YES, GOTTA LOVE THEM, BEAUTY & BRAINS!
jim:D

I wonder how long it would take to work my way through all the ethnic groups, body types, and personalities?

Had we but world enough, and time ...

Back