Recommendation? Industrial Metal Bands???

Hey all, I know almost nothing about metal music but this last month I've been loving the DOOM 2016 OST. It gets my heart pumping and I like it....So, I am wondering if anyone can recommend any other bands which have that deep guitar, kick drum, fast tempo metal sound with little to no vocals and possibly some electronic sounds mixed in? I have found "Tyrant of Death" so far and they seem to fit the bill well but I'd love more!

Cheers.

Not knowing what bands you’re already familiar with...

Ministry - one of the early influential industrial metal bands. Still one of the best.
KMFMD - another early pioneer of the sound. Not nearly as ‘metal’ but worth a listen. You can hear a lot of KMFMD’s influence in Nine Inch Nails
NIN - speaking of which, is also worth checking out if all you know of them is what got airplay.

Others to consider....
Static X
My life with the thrill kill cult
Ramstein (sp?)

Most of these are older groups, but I haven’t kept up much with industrial metal, or who’s doing what today. It’s a pretty broad genre, and I’m not even sure the Doom soundtrack isn’t more post-industrial or other genre. Might give you a jumping off point though to explore.

Definetly the band you've already found, Tyrant of Death, and Rammstein as Jaseman touched on.

Whatever you do, don't read the Wiki-article on Industrial metal bands, or you might get a few surprises.
Can't really help you, as Rammstein is as industrial as I get.

Older Fear Factory songs, and some Rammstein, are what I like in that genre.

Hey all, I know almost nothing about metal music but this last month I've been loving the DOOM 2016 OST. It gets my heart pumping and I like it....So, I am wondering if anyone can recommend any other bands which have that deep guitar, kick drum, fast tempo metal sound with little to no vocals and possibly some electronic sounds mixed in? I have found "Tyrant of Death" so far and they seem to fit the bill well but I'd love more!

Cheers.

That Doom OST is awesome.

Check out Haiduk. Cold, electronic sounding guitars, with drum machine and minimal vocals

Back