INFI Fodder

Jerry Busse

The day we left for SHOT Show a large Maple that stands in front of our shop decided to take a shot at us. One of our guys had just been outside with a new competition knife (OWB knows. . . .shhhhh. . . . tell no one!!!!!!!) and appparently this great old tree foresaw its demise and decided to fight back. It just missed one of our guys who had been outside smoking. He had barely made it back through the door when he heard this loud "C-R-A-C-K !!!!

The Surgeon General will now have to include this warning on the outside of a Marlboro pack. "Warning: Smoking during ice storms can cause Silver Maples to hunt you down and whoop on you!"

It fell directly on our shooting table. . . darn good table. My brother Dan built it to withstand a "world of hurt" and it certainly stood up to the SMA (Silver Maple Attack). Luckily it caused no damage to the shop other than we had to chop our way out. ;)

Jerry

This picture was taken from the door of our shop looking out.

Attachments

• maple.jpg
    maple.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 325
Damn! I read Mr. Busse's post wrong! I thought he was going to post abou the INFI "FOLDER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folder? Those must've been typos. . . I always meant to say "fodder" before. . . . this explains plenty!

Thanks for clearing that up for me Dr. Spine. . . I have been heavily confused for the past year ;)

Jerry

Okay, okay. So, I'll take a fodder.

When did you say estimated delivery was again?

I'll do anything for a little nuke-y.

-w

A NEW CONTEST!!

How many toothpicks can be made with a Satin Jack out of this Silver Maple?

Maybe I've been working too many hours lately......

Mark

Another idea for the contest,

Guess how many hours will it take the shop guys to hack, split, and stack all of the wood with Cliffs broken Basic 7:cool:

Group of Busse workers trapped by a broken piece of maple inside the Busse shop full of razor-sharp INFI blades. Sounds like a real situation :p :D !

A quote from Jerry's post....

"One of our guys had just been outside with a new competition knife (OWB knows. . . .shhhhh. . . . tell no one!!!!!!!)"

a "NEW COMPETITION KNIFE"

Wonder who OWB is...........;)

hummm....Competition knife?:D ;)

This leads to the question, if an infinite number of people, with an infinite number of Busses, were to make kindling out of an infinite number of maples...

Back