INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

Nice! I went for a combo that I have had my eye on for a while. Desert sage / black g-10.

I panicked. I went black/black. I was torn black or tan micarta. Because CF isn’t an option I may try a strip for the first time.

I panicked. I went black/black. I was torn black or tan micarta. Because CF isn’t an option I may try a strip for the first time.
Your gonna love that micarta. I also got a satin with black micarta. It just feels good and gets better with age.

Your gonna love that micarta. I also got a satin with black micarta. It just feels good and gets better with age.

for sure. I had a tglb black micarta and CF (and sold it like an idiot!). Loooooved it.
Had a sar3 in both g10 and micarta and heavily favor micarta. But the tan looks nice also.

But black is nice. don’t prefer coatings, though. I miss the CF finish. I could have gone satin but I think for the cost savings and the rugged look of a stilled finish I may move dangerously!

Date night last night and we do a ‘no phones’ kind of thing. Saw they were gone this morning. I was in for two. That’s fucking lame.

Hopefully you saw the cart broke and they re-opened less than an hour ago.

Again guys...I'm broke, but would gladly accept a Desert Bronze/Maroon one as a gift :)

Congrats to everyone on these killer blades. I would if I could. I can't wait to see all the different color combos you all got! That Green/Orange&Black sounds uhh interesting? haha we shall see.

I missed it! :mad: We leave for vacation today and the wife and I were doing all our last minute packing so it totally slipped my mind! If anybody scores an extra or two, please let me know. :thumbsup::cool:
I hope your on this second round :)

I changed my order from black canvas / black coating to tan canvas and sage. I always go black canvas. I want to live a little.

I was REALLY close to tan micarta and hammered silver. Maybe I'll waffle again, but pretty sure I'm happy now lol

Last edited:
I changed my order from black canvas / black coating to tan canvas and sage. I always go black canvas. I want to live a little.

I was REALLY close to tan micarta and hammered silver. Maybe I'll waffle again, but pretty sure I'm happy now lol

I have a regular Ratmandu in Sage / Tan. Its a great combo in that knife. I almost ordered a second one to match the one I already have......almost.......

Back