INFI Ratmandu

Amy-0

Staff member
We have been getting many e-mails and phone calls regarding tomorrows launch. Here are some Helpful Tips from the 0.

The INFI Ratmandu will be offered on our website www.bussecombat.com at 9:00 pm EST August 7th 2019. These are not ready for immediate shipment. Lead time is 8 to 12 weeks.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at amy@bussecombat.com or call the Busse office 419-923-6471 9am to 5pm EST.

Alright so that is done so now I can say this….:D

Been waiting for this for a while. SO EXCITED:) Ratmandu in INFI = PERFECTION !!! Perfect EDC. I am going to be buying a few for my nephews for Christmas and maybe for myself.
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!
XOXO
Amy-0
Amy
Busse Knife Group
Customer Service

Awesome info. My most coveted Busse that I missed on the first time. Full Flat better than saber IMO.

I understand this has been delayed until next Wednesday due to another flu epidemic in the Shop. Such a shame, get well all.
HAHAH Resinguy!!!! Nice Try!!! We are all super healthy at the shop

If zero is buying knives, that oght to tell you something about that model.

Last edited:
Looks like the flu's back. Sending more Coors Light and cheesecake thoughts. Plus Cabo and JWB. And bacon.

That website's not going to fix itself.

"Good news for you trough trampling, shopping cart destroyers!!!!! . . . . Looks like we will have our shopping cart fixed and ready to go once again!!!!
That poor little cart took a HUGE beating from you HOGs!!!!. . . . I've grown accustomed to watching you HOGs trample each other but come on! Now you're destroying company property!!!
We have covered this new cart with Kevlar and strengthened it with armored plate made from 1/2" thick hardened INFI ! ! ! ! Good luck destroying this one!!!

If all goes as planned, the INFImandu FHFG will be "LIVE" once again in about 2 hours, that's somewhere between 7:15 - 7:45pm Eastern tonight!!!
This will be your LAST chance to score an INFImandu FHFG straight from the shop in any one of the three currently offered standard configurations!!!!

Best of luck HOGs!!!
Let's Drink!!!!
Jerry :D"

GOT My Order in WOOT WOOT

Thank you,
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Combat

Sounds like we might see some "non-standard" configurations at some point!

Sounds like we might see some "non-standard" configurations at some point!
I am just Happy (Yes I work at Busse but I place orders just like everyone else does) I got 3 last night for the nephews. Just got 2 more for my Dad and bro in law cause they were jealous. WOOT WOOT.

I am just Happy (Yes I work at Busse but I place orders just like everyone else does) I got 3 last night for the nephews. Just got 2 more for my Dad and bro in law cause they were jealous. WOOT WOOT.
Wow you are so generous. Those are some lucky guys! I on the other hand am very selfish. I gifted 5 to myself :)
It feels so good to give!

Spreading the love is what it's all about!

That said, you're still super generous. I'm not sure how many of mine I'll keep, but at least one will find a different home.

Back