1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

INFImandu Shopping Cart Will Go "LIVE" Again Tonight Between 7:15 - 7:45pm Eastern!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Amy-0

Amy-0

Mar 8, 2006
    I am hoping for Ohio State Buckeye handles Hoot, but alas NO and I work at Busseland and no go. I also talk to the Crab Shack and visit them I think they I annoy them LOL but in a good way.
    Roll Tide friend but my Buckeyes RULE!!!
    XOXO
    Amy-0

littlehoot and duramax like this.
  2. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    I know I’d love to see some sos orange and coyote & black g10 handles :)

JACKMANDU likes this.
  3. DeAdEyE956

DeAdEyE956

Dec 31, 2010
    - looks at website this morning- not available- “oh well I didn’t want one anyway, I’ll just stock up on ammo” gets email about more...... I’ll just look..... 4min later congrats on your rat-infi with green canvas. I liked the sr101 version but sold it, now I’ll just need to find a nice leather sheath.

duramax likes this.
  4. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    LOL! This place is so much fun!.... I love it! :);):D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

duramax likes this.
  5. Currawong

Currawong Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2012
    David Brown.......... we came for the sheaths but stayed for the gifs

Leonardo63 and bikerector like this.
  6. Idaho Jarhead

Idaho Jarhead

Nov 2, 2007
    Super late to the party, but I will play.

I hemmed and hawed last night and then they sold out, so I thought. Got the email today but was busy in a meeting since I got out of work. 11:00pm Alaska time and I just completed an order for double cut and maroon! Now to get on the list for a sheath

duramax likes this.
  7. JackTheKnifeGuy

JackTheKnifeGuy Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2017
    YES YES & YES!!!