1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Info on Case XX Throwers

Discussion in 'Throwing Knives & Knife Throwing' started by TroutGuy78, Oct 31, 2005.

1. TroutGuy78

TroutGuy78

Oct 24, 2005
    Hi,
    I've heard that Case is no longer making throwing knives. Is this true? Anybody know why they stopped or how I can get ahold of some that DO NOT have wood or plastic handles? I'm already looking on eBay. I posted a "Wanted to Buy" thread with more detail on the knife I'm looking for. There's a link in that thread too. I'm just curious if anyone has information on the history of Case XX throwing knives. Thanks.

2. Bobby Branton

Bobby Branton Moderator Moderator Dealer / Materials Provider

Dec 12, 1998
    I don't believe that Case has a made throwing knives in years. They made a couple of nice sets, the 304 and 305 back in the 80's. They also made a small one and I believe they made a 12 inch one when Jim Parker was in charge.

3. Gabesta7

Gabesta7 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2013
    S
    You need a Gold membership to sell and then you need to post in the appropriate sub forum.
    Bobby Branton

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014