Info on Tommy Lee

dredd8

Gold Member
Anyone out there have a number or address for Tommy Lee. I apparently have an older address for him. I realize he is retired, need info on a knife of his that I own.

There was some scandal in the knife community involving Mr. Lee, and I think that most people want to have nothing to do with him. I discovered that when I was trying to sell one of his knife. I know that he is the brother of another maker, who is not retired. I can't remember the first name but obviously is last name is Lee too.

I was able to reach Tommy in the spring. He is retired from knifemaking, and did not keep records as it were, so he was not super helpful. I will try to find his contact info, too.

He was involved with some bad stuff, but it was a long time ago, and the concerned parties have buried the hatchet as it were. It had nothing to do with the quality of his work, but had to do with a lack of respect for his fellow man. Certainly, not any reason to own his work. I have two pieces of his, and my business partner has two of the same style. His work was top notch, and still commands a respectable price.

Regards,

Steven Garsson

As of March, Mr. Lee was in Traveler's Rest, SC, telephone # 864-895-5705.

Good Luck,

Steven Garsson

Back