Ink in the Meat- Tattoo Thread

I have been a fan of tattoos for a long time, and now I've got the itch to get something new. :cool: Which I'm sure that I'll be doing sometime rather soon. I was wondering what tattoos you HOGs have.

Interesting, I have zero believe it or not but I always love artwork.
Great thread.

Arnie from Germany has a great one of Rob's Hog logo.

P1010662.jpg

Thanks Dave! I remember this, I couldn't believe it when he was talking about how much of his back it covered. Arnie is one hardcore HOG, that's for sure. That thing had to sting quite a bit.

I have been a fan of tattoos for a long time, and now I've got the itch to get something new. :cool: Which I'm sure that I'll be doing sometime rather soon. I was wondering what tattoos you HOGs have.

Here is a couple :)

103A123A-43EF-440F-A047-0D76DE662C88-6442-000006C958C8EA99-1.jpg

78F8690D-3DE9-43DC-8794-D52E3DAF68B5-6442-000006C782C69596.jpg

91F05474-DF71-45C3-8104-10FDF7A20CC0-6442-000006C953A3413B.jpg

B5901B62-EC2A-4D86-BCC2-BA7B016FED83-6442-000006C7B4850C39.jpg

4233F209-A7F6-4B51-A10A-0315C4C6EADF-6442-000006C7A3355CA1.jpg

ACD8AAF5-C627-465B-8CF0-47B1739971D9-6442-000006C742E8191E.jpg

Ireash are all those on you or are you an artist either way amazing work. I have 11 and counting I'm covered in boring ole black in gray though

Ireash are all those on you or are you an artist either way amazing work. I have 11 and counting I'm covered in boring ole black in gray though

Nope those all belong to me! :) In fact im going in at 1pm to get my leg sleeve finished. Ill post some pics later. Problem is Im running out of room!

Bad ass brother, that's some of the best work I've ever seen. I'm out of room myself except for right side rib cage got the left side pretty much filled up but I said I'd never get another Tat on the Ribs . So i guess Ill haft to either get creative :D or suck it up and go to right side rib cage :eek:

This is todays task. This was hand drawn by my artist. No stencils. The theme is for my two daughters whom I have called "my monkeys", all their life.

6F18DA92-2124-4F9F-93D1-DEFFF9D4A2E4-6502-000006CCAD345222.jpg

761F30D7-B549-4274-86F9-1FFBF7E6C72F-6502-000006CC75E4824B.jpg

6D51EF28-4C54-4FC7-BFBC-D6EA48739C60-6502-000006CC89A9ADDC.jpg

Great thread!! I'm up to 20 now. My left arm is in the process of becoming a full sleeve.
007.jpg008.jpgnewest bat tattoo.jpgsleeve.jpgsleeve2.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet! I see your finger is tatted also. I have one and that has to be the worst pain of any tattoo I have????? The achilles tendon is a close second. :)

ireash, you have some incredible portraits! From what I've seen on a lot of people, portraits are really easy to mess up, but yours look amazing. You've got a fantastic artist. :thumbup: I can't wait to see the finished work on your leg, those monkeys are pretty cool. :cool: Two large rib cage pieces? :eek:Wow! The worst pain I've had when it comes to tattoos is subject to a poor artist. He did my outline and before that had healed (about one week later) he had me come in to have the color filled in. It was pretty tough to sit there and tolerate. My anklet crossed my Achilles tendon and that stung a little, but for the most part I've had pretty good luck on pain. But I always go into a session thinking that it's going to hurt a lot more than it ever does. Don't get me wrong, they all have a certain level of pain but the majority of my work hasn't been too bad.

SueZQ, I love your tats, they're definitely you :) The bat sleeve is definitely my favorite.

Sweet! I see your finger is tatted also. I have one and that has to be the worst pain of any tattoo I have????? The achilles tendon is a close second. :)
I have a coffin tatted on my left index finger and Voracious and I have our wedding bands tattooed on. I have more of my tat pics on FB but for some reason Chrome is not letting me save them to the computer as a .jpeg and the pictures I have of the tats on my chest are probably not suited for this forum as there is clevage showing.
I have a bat on my foot, a GD dancing bear on my right ankle, an OM, the sun and also a peace sign on my left ankle, a wizard on my rear end, fairies and flowers on my lower back, bat wings coming out of my shoulder blades, Marilyn Manson's AntiChrist Superstar icon on the back of my neck, a bat flying over a graveyard on my right upper arm, 5 bats with on right inner wrist, spider web between thumb and index finger on right hand (a divorce present from a friend along with..).. coffin on my left index finger, wedding ring, giant bat on left lower arm, outline of NJ on left inner wrist, a spooky tree with crows connecting those two, Bela Lugosi on upper left arm. Those tats will become a full sleeve. A heart with wings on the left side of my chest, and a heart with a bat on the right side.
the bat/cemetery is a cover up of a unicorn, the coffin covers a rose which covers a cross, and the giant bat covers 3 roses on my wrist. I dont count the tats that are covered up...so acutally I have 20 tattoos not counting the covered ones and 24 counting the covered ones. YIKES... LOL. If I am ever missing, at least you all have a rundown to give to the investigation. :D

You wanna feel pain, get a branding. I have the Superman symbol on my right forearm and Taurus the bull face on my left forearm.

SueZQ, I love your tats, they're definitely you :) The bat sleeve is definitely my favorite.
Thank You Lora. Yes they are a very good picture of who I am. Once the hubby figures out the new camera I'll have him take new pics of my left arm :)
The hubby has some pretty great work too.

I'll have to post a few of mine when I get a minute :) So far I've got six, with about 20 more planned. This is an addiction I think I can live with. :cool:

So far I've got 3. No pics, but I've got a celtic knot that's meaningless between my shoulderblades, the message "RGB beloved brother" I had put on my older brother's headstone on my right shoulder, and a hand drawn "TCB in a flash" on my left ankle. I've always wanted a jolly roger on my wrist that'd hide under my watchband, seein' as I'm a pegleg & a parrot away from piracy as it is, but recently I've decide to put a crusaders cross there first chance I get around to it.

Back