• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

input on on-line knife magazine

shootist16

knife law moderator
I don't know if this is a good idea or not, so let me know. I am considering doing an on-line knife magazine that is free. I would like to get forumites to right articles that could be published on this magazine. I would like to see "real" reviews and "real" articles. I was thinking that eventually we could get some advertising dollars and people could get paid for the articles, however I wouldnt want advertising to effect the reviews like it does in the real magazines. We could do a new one every month. Does this sound like a good idea or not? Please let me know.

------------------
Front Site Communications "web sites with impact" http://www.knoxplace.com/fsc

I have been beating the ideaaround for a while myself. I was thinking of getting together with some friends and making "Alaskan Extremist" or something along the ling. The goal was to have an ecclectic mix of politics, road trips & hunting/fishing adventures, and survival supplies review. Just a little too much work for me. I think Mike TUrber has mentioned something like that somewhere....it IS a good idea.. Cont me in..I love destroying knives....and I can rate them on dremelbility as well
smile.gif

YeK

GREAT Idea! I'm looking forward to here, you really do it.

------------------
Your's fraternally
Matthias

Back