1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

"Insane" Neo Kopis. Composite pattern weld, bronze etc. For Show.

Discussion in 'Promethean Knives by Salem Straub' started by Salem Straub, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Salem Straub

Salem Straub KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 20, 2008
    Here's my latest... a custom order that when I drew options for the client, I labelled "insane" as it was an exercise more than anything in taking lines to an extreme. I was a little taken aback when he chose the drawing to proceed with. :eek:
    It has a 15" blade, is 20-3/4" in overall length, and the blade is 2.25" max width at the harpoon apex.
    It features a 9 bar pattern-weld blade, in turkish/serpents composite with explosion pattern bars for the clip and dropped edge. Completing the package are a 954 aluminum bronze guard, sculpted grenadilla handle, and 954 bronze nut for the through tang-construction. It is 1 lb. 12.3 oz. in total weight, and balanced to CHOP.

Pics and a vid! Thanks for checking it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Odog27 and bloody_pawprint like this.
  2. Odog27

Odog27 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Massive! Love the serpentine Damascus. If the end comes by zombie apocalypse, I'm standing behind your customer.

3. yqlwolf

yqlwolf

Jun 13, 2013
    amazing !