1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

integral leather work knife

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by butcher_block, Mar 29, 2018.

1. butcher_block

butcher_block KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 6, 2004
    thought you guys woudl like to see it more then the custom knife guys
    O1 steel and ironwood scales was a custom job ordered and gave me the shape but they didnt know they were geteting an integral build
    IMG_5004.jpg IMG_5005.jpg IMG_5001.jpg

ty_higg, popedandy and lanternnate like this.
  2. sheathmaker

sheathmaker Custom Leather Sheaths Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 18, 2005
    Very nice!. First integral round knife I believe I've ever seen. You may have started something, Butch.

Paul

3. lanternnate

lanternnate

Nov 5, 2016
    Yabadabadoo

4. Robber58

Robber58 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 9, 2008
    Wow. That is outstanding Butch!
    Randy

5. butcher_block

butcher_block KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 6, 2004
    the owner said they wanted to run it around awhile and willl let me know if any changes are needed. i dont think i will make another integral but i might make a few full tangs with XHP ground every bit as thin as this one was

6. ANovinc

ANovinc Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 21, 2016
    That's bad a$$. The owner must be thrilled with it.

7. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011
    Very very cool Butch!

8. Dusty One

Dusty One Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 12, 2004
    Very Nice !