1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Integral RWL-34 Art knife ,, North Blood ,,

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by Stefan Albert, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Stefan Albert

Stefan Albert KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 28, 2008
    North Blood
    Typ of the knife:Cone integral Art knife
    Blade:RWL-34
    Hardness:60 Hrc
    Lenght:130mm/5 inch
    Handle:Elforyn( is a high-grade ivory substitute material that hasa high mineral content) And Water buffalo horn.
    Total lenght:270mm/10,6 inch
    Accesories:Scrimshawed stage with water buffalo horn and walnut
    Decorations:Full hand carved steel, 3D reliefs. The material of the knife is made by the sweedish Damasteel company to individual order for me.The thick is 14x35 mm It took around 400 hours to end this product.For the first steps (like miling, grinding) my friend Kert├ęsz Attila has helped. This work is totaly mine idea,uniqe and original. .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank You

Stefan

2. john april

john april KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 27, 2006
    wow, lots to admire. those men look very realistic !

3. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    FanTASTIC!!!!
    Can you go the other way, with a combat version, Stefan?
    rolf

4. Stefan Albert

Stefan Albert KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 28, 2008
    Thank you very much

5. Stefan Albert

Dec 28, 2008
    Thank you

Combat version ?? I dont know ,but maybe try it .
    stefan

6. Dawkind

Dawkind Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 3, 2000
    Such incredible detail in such a small 'window'.....fantastic work as always. :cool:

7. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Stefan- G10 handle and a acid or satin finish blade.
    The design is so cool and flexible.
    rolf

8. S.Alexander

S.Alexander

Jul 7, 2013
    The carving on that piece is unbelievable. I love it.

9. Stefan Albert

Dec 28, 2008
    Thank you very much friends

stefan

10. Murray White

Murray White Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 1999
    You just keep doing it Stefan. Great use of all the materials and the detail is terrific. I love the presentation with the stand. Never do I ever get tired of viewing your creations. Pure artistry in steel and this says all that is ever needed in an art knife.

11. R APPLEBY

R APPLEBY KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 11, 2003
    Amazing detail, very nice

12. Stefan Albert

Dec 28, 2008
    Thank you very much Mr White ,I am so so glad to like it my work .

Stefan

13. Stefan Albert

Dec 28, 2008
    Short video abaut the knife

[video=youtube;tn3sVLvb88k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn3sVLvb88k&t=8s[/video]

14. Stefan Albert

Dec 28, 2008
    More deatails

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Juha Perttula

Juha Perttula Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Stunning work, I am impressed.

16. Stefan Albert

Dec 28, 2008
    Thank you very much I am glad to like it.

Stefan

17. WValtakis

WValtakis Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2004
    Just wow... Amazing details in the carving and scrimshaw.

~Chip

18. Stefan Albert

Dec 28, 2008
    Thank you so much