1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Integrity Implements

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by SteelJunkee, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Arathol

Arathol

Jan 1, 2003
    That stuff is mostly in the Steampunk category

2. stonproject

stonproject Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 22, 2013
    The kiridashi is pretty cool? Thats all I got.

3. JBC6650

JBC6650 Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Those are freaking ugly...oh wait I kind of like the Bowie...let me check what I have free on my credit card. All art is ridiculous until you find something that speaks to you, then you just have to justify the cost.

4. JBC6650

JBC6650 Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Honestly I'd love to pull one of those out at a survival or bush craft course just for the entertainment value of watching people's reactions.

DocJD and SteelJunkee like this.
  5. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    The second barrage had a few decent looking knives. I think they’re kind of neat, but I wouldn’t want one. Except the Kiri, I liked that one. Definitely give off a Science Fiction vibe, which again, looks neat, but almost unusable.

SteelJunkee likes this.
  6. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp That's right, it's genuine Velveeta... Platinum Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Are these ground on ye olde wheel? They couldn't even pull of a straight bevel on the kiridashi. Total garbage.

7. SteelJunkee

SteelJunkee Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2018
    I Found that fat Kukri style one, pretty bad-ass.

8. W. Anderson

W. Anderson Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 22, 2016
    I like the looks.
    I like it, oddly enough. Not sure what I'd use it for, but I like it.

9. Alberta Ed

Alberta Ed

Jun 29, 1999
    Junque.

10. Agith

Agith Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Oof, my eyes feel acid washed now. The finish on a good chunk of those polished edges just looks off to me, like on the Naja there.

11. Richard338

Richard338 Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2005
    Some of the grinds are embarrassing.

SteelJunkee likes this.
  12. Henry Beige

Henry Beige Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Not useful, not art, not even kitsch. Just bad taste, plain and simple.

Pilsner likes this.
  13. dkb45

dkb45 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2012
    The Cascadian Trail, Talon, and Kiri are at least functional without holes to make them uselessly weak or grinds that would make them cut like door stops (or cheese graters). The khukuri and the one with the full flat (looks like to a full convex) with the dual color handle actually even look like real knives that will actually work!

SteelJunkee likes this.
  14. BoozeFighter

BoozeFighter

Jul 6, 2015
    Out of all of their knives posted on this thread that one looks to be the only one that is actually a usable design.

SteelJunkee likes this.
  15. madcap_magician

madcap_magician Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 27, 2005
    A couple of the designs look like they might be functional knives.

The few that look potentially functional look like a good effort for someone making his first hundred knives.

Those few might sell for about 1/10 to 1/8 of the price at a gun show, maybe.