Interested in a (quality) $50 balisong?

Originally posted by navajo:

>>>>What thickness for the blades?? I would like to see 3/16" blade stock. Any one else??

I'd second that...I'm sure tired of the bend-on-the-end paper thin blades. SS handles, a least 420, weehawk/drop-point/bowie, at least 4"...

This may be the one I've been looking for all along.

Philthy

I'd probably buy at least one, if they're stainless-handled. Mebbe two if they're really nice.

I'll take one. Shoot, for $50.00. You can't even get a decent meal for $50.00. It costs more than that to go to the movies if you want popcorn and red vines. Gotta try the plastic weighted handles, even though I prefer SS. For $50.00 i'll even take brass! used! All the blade styles if it can be taken apart.

Gimme another for my collection box. No flipping allowed. They need to be numbered also! Thanks.

I'll take one
4 inch weehawk
pocket clip
handles stainless brass, aluminum ,plastic whatever.

I actually have a plastic handles bali that flips ok
Mike

I'm in for at LEAST one,if is has SS handles.
I don't care what type of blade profile is is,but i'd rather it didn't have the weehawk blade,cause there's already a nice quality weehawk on the market made by BM.
I say go for the blade profiles that we don't normally see,like scimitar's,spearpoint,stiletto,HH,Etc.

In both sizes. Really would prefer stainless, but would settle for brass at that price. The plastic thing sounds a little sketchy. Please, PLEASE make sure they don't use 440A or 440B. 440C or 12C27 would be even better. Get it done Ghen, we'll buy em all, then send em thank you letters. :D Heck, you get this done, and they are good, I'd even buy you one. Did I really just spend $250? Oh, on 5 knives, heyell yyeass!

I'm in for one, as long as it's not plastic. It would be nice if were unique in appearance. I don't want a cheap clone like the Pacific Style sidewinder.

Mike

Back