Interested in a small fixed blade with pocket sheath.

Bradford Guardian?
^That.
Now available in a Sheepsfoot, which prompted me to buy yet another. (One of these days, I'm going to actually sell one or two of mine since I only carry one... and that one is likely to get retired - or at least put on limited duty - soon)

I don't think the Izula comes with Paracord but that's cheap and easy. Also consider the Becker BK14.

For custom tho, Hardedgeknives offers nice looking excellent quality users. If I had a spare $50 right now I'd jump on that drop point Little Storm that you were linked. Seriously check that out!

Here's my PFB(Pocket Fixed Blade) EDC options.

7LXyxFI.jpg

Here's my PFB(Pocket Fixed Blade) EDC options.

7LXyxFI.jpg
That Arclite is an underrated blade, IMO. Does everything I need it to, including food preparation, for which the serrations often come in mighty handy. I notice your cord wrap doesn't seem to take advantage of the skeletonisation of the handle. I worked my paracord in and out of the holes in the handle, so the handle is still clearly visible in the gaps. It still gives plenty of grip though. Nice collection!

That Arclite is an underrated blade, IMO. Does everything I need it to, including food preparation, for which the serrations often come in mighty handy. I notice your cord wrap doesn't seem to take advantage of the skeletonisation of the handle. I worked my paracord in and out of the holes in the handle, so the handle is still clearly visible in the gaps. It still gives plenty of grip though. !

Got a pic of yours and how it's wrapped? I was into wrappin' the skeleton blade handles/full tangs for a long while. I tried all kinds of whacky wraps, incorporating many different knots in the wraps for retention and traction. For a while I was wrappin' everything, knives, sheaths, led lights, if I could loop the bight end of a cord around it, I'd wrap it. :)

You know, I take it for granted sometimes but you are right, that is a
Nice collection!
It's an affordable collection or it was at the times when I acquired the pieces and they're all functional. No fantasy knives in the lot. It was a long time accumulating these and started back in the early 80s with the Mora I found on the side of a country road stuffed into the wrong Laplander's knife sheath similar to this one. I still have the sheath somewhere. I should put it back in the original sheath I found it in and put it away but I keep it at my workbench and use it all the time so it never gets done. Someday :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:
Bradford Gaurdian 3 in N690. $105.00
bradford-guardian-3-droppoint-sw-false-edge-odgreen-g10-BHQ-24625-dl-thumb.jpg

3.5" blade and cutting are is 3". They are also about to release the Guardian 3.5 which is 4" with 3.5" cutting edge but I think they will be above your budget. I have the G3 in M390 and the G3 Wharnie in M390. Since I got these I have stopped carrying my other fixed blades. I carry them inside my waistband in a Kydex sheath and don't even notice that it is there.

Back