Intrepid & Uprising - Hardware Specifications

I submitted this to Customer Service at both email addresses provided on the website, but I think there are a lot of people that probably have the question:

What are the hardware specifications on the Intrepid AND the Uprising?

Is there an authorized aftermarket dealer of hardware that Kizer endorses to sell aftermarket hardware that fits their knives?

Really the pivot is the biggest concern here, as one side of the pivot has a "D" shape that allows it be one a one sided screw head on the threaded side. The odd thing is the Torq head was put on the show side. Because the D shape catches the sleeve, it's not an option to turn this around. However, I'm sure this D shape can be drilled or dremeled out and a new double sided pivot put in to replace the "swirl" headed one that came with the knife. Just need to know what size to get.

Thank you in advance!

Hello, there is no aftermarket dealer to sell the hardwares. if you want to ask for the screws, you can directly contact service@kizercutlery.com to request or buy them.

I really would like to replace it all together. I was able to the take blue off, which helps, but still leaves me wanting other options.

I've already contacted customer service as they offered to send me a new set for a fee, which again, isn't really what I'd like to do.

Thank you for your reply.

Back