1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Intro to WAS Knives

Discussion in 'W.A. Surls Knives (formerly WAS Knives)' started by allen456, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allen456

allen456 Moderator Moderator

Nov 13, 2012
    Thank you for stopping by WAS Knives forum by Allens Surls. I look to create knives not only for their utilitarian use but also as a form of artwork that can be handed down through generations. This passion started in March of 2011 and I have never looked back. One day I was bored and thought, hey, I want to go and try to make a knife. Showed the first one to a couple of friends, next thing I know I am making one for them, then they're friends and so on. It has truly become a passion of mine! WAS Knives became official September of 2013 and is my full time passion and work. Feel free to contact me at anytime. [email protected], 678-897-1624, or through PM.

I guarentee my work for life against any defects caused clearly by me. I cannot guarentee natural products such as wood, bone, antler, and similar from shrinking, cracking, or natural aging, nor against abuse and improper use (i.e., a knife is not a screwdriver or hammer, replacement or repair is up to WAS Knives's discretion). If you ever have any issues, please contact me directly and I will work to resolve the issue in a timely and fair nature.

Please enjoy the page and please let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss or purchase a knife.

Swing by and "like" on facebook. www.facebook.com/wasknives

Thank you for all the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2018
  2. Rockywolf

Rockywolf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Congrats on the forum, looking forward to your work!

3. bear71

bear71 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Big thumbs up:thumbup: Now be prepared for the fickle BF crowd! Only Joking, Allen, it's great you've got this dedicated forum up. Look forward to seeing more knives and creating a community!

4. Scott Davidson

Scott Davidson

Jul 9, 2010
    Congrats on the forum Allen. Now post up some more knives. Scott

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  5. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    I was checking out your knives on fb, and damn we need to talk about a hidden tang in the near future!

6. allen456

allen456 Moderator Moderator

Nov 13, 2012
    Sounds good my friend. I miss making those!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.