1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We will be conducting maintenance tonight to update server processes. Downtime may be 1-2 hours or more, starting at 10:15PM Eastern.

Introducing Danny "The Bull" Sheaths. . . The "Battle Grade" of Leather Sheaths!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Dec 6, 2017 at 8:27 PM.

1. fromABACUStoPC

fromABACUStoPC

Dec 15, 2009
    The price is VERY reasonable considering it's made of 8 ounce vegetable tanned leather, I also like the dyed color of saddle tan, it looks quite nice.

2. bullpin

bullpin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2010
    pretty cool.

3. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Do we need to order now or when the respective knives are ready?

4. NJBillK

NJBillK Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2014
    @Jerry Busse
    Since you have a few of each knife on hand, and possibly some sheaths, could we get some pics of the knives seated in them?

How the butt of the handle rides at the hip and how high the belt loop compares to the handle butt might be of interest to some.

5. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    Thx Jerry, on another note I went to look at the green and maroon micarta examples on the stores site but didn't see them shown. I went ahead and went with a maroon Whiskey Warden but was wondering if someone could send some links or post some pics of current maroon scales. Thx!

Murman likes this.
  6. 360joules

360joules Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2013
    I’d love to get a lefty version of this for my dog soldier 8’s.

7. NJBillK

Mar 27, 2014
    Not the best of pics, but Bronze/Maroon Micarta. 2017-10-10 18.15.02.jpg

scout1sg and TheirProtector618 like this.
  8. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    I'd be interested to try these sheaths with other Busses too. Are we able to buy them seperately?

9. MrMatt83

MrMatt83 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Would like to add one of these to my park ranger order could you please explain how to do so

10. NJBillK

Mar 27, 2014
    Go to the site and purchase it, put in your note that you have a park ranger on order.

That being said, I am sure they will be on top of fhings, but I can't see not putting it in the note section.

11. Matteo Escobar

Matteo Escobar

Feb 26, 2002
    I'd love to see this as well.

Is this sheath patterned for the Park Ranger specifically or is it a stock pattern for this approximate size knife?

12. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    Specifically for the Game Warden.:thumbsup:

I'll try to get a pic with the knife in sheath sometime this week.

Drinkin'

Jerry

13. DJC72

DJC72 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Busse Leather Works, sounds weird. I like the sheaths though!

F'lar likes this.
  14. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    I think it's great that Busse is offering a low cost alternative for sheaths.;)

F'lar likes this.
  15. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    What's the procedure to add a sheath or two to an existing Park Warden order?

Will an email to Amy suffice, or do I need to buy it on the website and then email to consolidate the orders?