1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Introduction

Discussion in 'Gollik Knives' started by gollik, Apr 12, 2018.

1. gollik

gollik KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 8, 2012
    Hi, my name is Jakub Golla, knife maker based in Prague Czech Republic. I like well designed simple and practical things, and knife is one of the simplest and most practical things ever. I've loved knives since I was little boy, and I started making knives in 2013 as a hobby. After about 10 years of working in advertising industry mostly as a photographer I decided I'd like to do something bit more useful, so I quit my job in ad agency in 2015 and thought I try to sell some of my knives so I don't have to dig too deep to my savings before I decide what to do next, well and here I am making knives for living:)

Zippo2, ATJ999, atony and 5 others like this.
  2. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Welcome man. Your knives look incredible.

3. Insipid Moniker

Insipid Moniker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome! I've admired your knives on the exchange and it's great to see you get a subforum.

4. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    Your knives looks great ... I'm enjoying getting to see some and hear great things about your work ... maybe I can save up to get one someday soon!

5. gollik

gollik KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 8, 2012
    Thank you guys!

The Warrior likes this.
  6. greatscoot

greatscoot "Cask Strength Ear Poison" Platinum Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Congrats on your sub forum.

7. gollik

Mar 8, 2012
    Thanks!

8. ATJ999

ATJ999 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Love all the blades you have made me, keep up the good work! Thanks again for all the good steel!

ajvail18 likes this.
  9. gollik

Mar 8, 2012
    Thank you, I'm glad you like them.

10. TheEdge01

TheEdge01

Apr 3, 2015
    Hello, your work is incredible, and your prices are very reasonable as well.