Inventory Clearance Sales for 8/01 -- Pix and Big Savings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
8-01-06-2.jpg

8-01-06-3.jpg

8-01-06-5.jpg

8-01-06-6.jpg

8-01-06-7.jpg

Last call (Monday and Tuesday) for inventory clearance from July.
These Knives and Swords all carry the life time guarantee and are the best of hand made Knives and Sword available. I run these clearances as I have limited work and storage space and need room for new shipments coming in. I hope you find something of interest to yo and I appreciate your business. Thank you all not only for that business but your friendship as well.

L to r

HI BOLO MADE BY SHER

Overall length -- 20 1/8"
Weight -- 32 oz.
Spine thickness -- 1/2"
Sisau wood handle
Great deal @ $140.00

HI SWORD BY ROYAL KAMI BURA

Overall length -- 19 1/8"
Weight -- 19 oz.
Spine thickness -- 3/8"
Steel guard
Brass inlay satisal wood scabbard and handle
Only problem with this Sword is 10 minutes worth of rust at the tip of blade.
Price $130 YBB.

15.5 inch 16 ounce Sherpa Crow Knife by Vim Bhadur kami. Sisau wood handle. For good home $75 YBB.

20 inch 30 ounce Movie model by Vim Bhadur Kami. Nice horn handle. Perfect one for your collection at only $128 YBB. *SOLD*

18 inch 24 ounce Sirupati by Bura. Horn handle. Small grainline in horn handle that won't go anywhere. Bargain at $75 YBB.

17 inch 30 ounce M43 by Vim Bhadur Kami. Black and gray rare horn handle.
Another workhorse for $140 YBB. *SOLD*

20 inch 19 ounce Kobra by Bura. Satisal wood handle. Perfect rig except samll scratch on leather scabbard. Yours for $70 YBB. *SOLD*

8 inch 4 ounce JKM with US antler handle. $40 YBB. *SOLD*

15 inch 20 ounce Pen knife by Vim Bhadur kami. Satisal wood handle. Five minutes worth of rust on the blade. Take this winner home today for $70 YBB. *SOLD*

11 inch 7 ounce YCS Karda by kumar. Dragon carved US Monkey pod wood handle. $50 delivered. *SOLD*

Email to get any or all of these bargains.:)

I do kind of like that Kobra though....

(After a quick review of past threads, I know why - my very first HI blade was the Kobra from the 04/14 DOTD) :)

Eric

I don't have a movie model yet..so...

Email sent on

20 inch 30 ounce Movie model by Vim Bhadur Kami. Nice horn handle. Perfect one for your collection at only $128 YBB

I got the M43 from last Wed...and I must say, it's simply amazing! I'm a new firm believer in M43s. Worth every penny.

That Kami Vim (my M43, today's Pen Knife, Crow and Movie Model) seems to know his stuff- I like his work.

ADDED; thinkin' pretty hard about that Kobra. May just have take the leap....

Eric006 said:
I do kind of like that Kobra though....

Eric

I considered that kobra (would match my 25in) but since the movie models don't come along much I thought I would try for it (though I havn't seen to many kobras as of late).

Another wonderful M43 up for grabs today as well. Plus another bolo. :)

Another fine batch today. That monkey pod wood is pretty, guys; Kumar does a nice job on the YCS kardas.

Going, going....
Email sent on:
20 inch 19 ounce Kobra by Bura. (Maybe someone already saved me from myself.) :)

Someone did. Thank you.

Eric

Eric006 said:
Going, going....
Email sent on:
20 inch 19 ounce Kobra by Bura. (Maybe someone already saved me from myself.) :)

Eric

Eric, you can thank me for the save. I was weak. Lately I play to lose the deal-of-the-day game (though I often still don't try hard enough to lose :confused: ). :)

Nice price on the Pen. Good & snag-worthy.

-S

soupah said:
Eric, you can thank me for the save. I was weak. Often, I play to lose the deal of the day game (though I don't try very hard to lose :confused: )

-S

I extend my gratitude and congratulations. :D

Eric

Great selection! The pen and crow are fanatastic deals today, at close to 40% off their original prices. I really like the look of that HI sword as well, and am going to have to try and get one of those someday.

Norm

nearly fell off my chair when I saw the Bura Sword...:eek:

Good to see the kamis making a number of the bolos. I'm going to have to get one of those someday.

Bob

Someone has bought the bolo, right? Please say someone has bought the bolo.

Back