Is anybody else bummed the dude talking smack got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatermanChris

Gold Member
I love those posts that start like that but end with an apology from the O.P.

I've found a lot of those while researching Busse and those were in the days of the loooooong wait times. I was fully expecting that one to end the same.

That being said, what he did was completely out of line and he deserved to be banned. I'm just kind of bummed.

I was curious what his deal was and searched posts by him. He’s been having a bad day and is probably the most crude and aggressive person I’ve encountered on BF. Haha.

Cool, he did to seem to have a bad day.
Best knife for knife fighting? If I was mad enough to fight with a knife I would think any half sharp piece of metal would work.

I've been out of the loop and can only get on sparsely... Missed all of it.

Can someone link the "drama" I need another reason to procrastinate from studying and could use some comic relief...

while entertaining sometimes, trolls are ultimately poison and should be treated as such.

That guy even sucks at trolling...

"I hope so Dennis."

They for sure can be poison... He was handled swiftly. Till he makes another burner account at least.

The posts here were nothing compared to the other threads where he really melted down. He really asked what he got, though I do think it's funny he paid for a basic membership first...

The posts here were nothing compared to the other threads where he really melted down. He really asked what he got, though I do think it's funny he paid for a basic membership first...

Yeah, when I saw that he was permanently banned, I figured he was prolly skating on very thin ice before this little show.

The thread was specifically started (IMHO) to target one of the regulars who frequent our small corner of BF. This was not about Busse knives but an attempt to incite another member. But someone once said..."it is better to burn out than to fade away..." , there was also a line about "there can be only one" ;)

Haha just read it, that was funny.

I got in trouble, well I left before I got too out of control, on the BRKT FB page. I had sent multiple emails to the company's customer service about a knife I sent back that I received from them that was unsharpened, but got no response. Thinking it was the factory page I posted simply, "do you check your emails?" Literally within one to two minutes I was getting blasted. They went complete apeshit on me. Being the mild-mannered, cool-headed person I am, I responded with a few choice comments of my own then left before it got too bad. One or two people did stand up for me though which I didn't think was going to happen, bandwagons can take on a life of their own.

I shouldn't have handled it the way I did, posting on the FB page with a snide comment, but I was already upset. Mike Stewart chimed in on a post I made elsewhere here on BF and said that a broken clam shell could cut better than anything the knife company I was talking about could produce. I decided to give his a try and, yeah...

Anyway, I've never seen aggressive behavior like that from this group, even when a troll starts out looking for a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back