Is anyone else going to obliterate a pumpkin

with THE knives? I plan on having some fun, seems like a good medium for play. Might even do the horseback chop, or the four wheeler whack, disclaimer: don't try this unless you can handle your own stupidity, or who knows maybe some thing else.

I'm thinkin of breakin in my AK with Jack'o'lantern...:thumbup: :cool:

Missed the watermelons...:grumpy:

Just make sure that Vonage music isn't playing while you're hacking up the pumpkin.

attachment.php

from an ak47 cut

I haven't hacked em yet but I will say that the Skeleton Key is hands down the best pumpkin carving knife I have ever used...LOL

To paraphrase a line from Kill Bill, to get the best use of most Busse's, "you must have'a big pumpkins."

I haven't tried Pumpkins..this will be my first halloween with a Busse, but I was chopping golf balls in half with my Rat Daddy.

I haven't hacked em yet but I will say that the Skeleton Key is hands down the best pumpkin carving knife I have ever used...LOL

You have just given me the best reason and most viable excuse to get an SK. Thanks.:D :thumbup:

I haven't tried Pumpkins..this will be my first halloween with a Busse, but I was chopping golf balls in half with my Rat Daddy.

Thats funny. The other day, our boss took me on my first 9 holes. It was my buddies b-day and he had been given an authentic katana. We kept pulling it out of his golf bag and chopping golf ball while waiting to tee off. (yes, I'm still amazed we didn't get kicked out) I told him we wouldn't need more than one swing if we had an AK47. Now, I have to get one. :thumbup: :D

Who keeps a katana in their golf bag!!!! Ya'll must play a wicked game of contact golf in up there!!!!!

Between 5 of us, we had finished off 4 bottles of Captain Morgans. By the end of the day, we were drifting golf carts. My boss had asked me to leave my HH in the truck, or I would have had even more fun. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Its a seed - I think. :)

A pumpkin would be a great way to play with an AK - not sure about other Busses...
I do however like to play with 12 gage slugs on left over pumpkins at 50yds. :D :D :D

erm... I can't quite tell what that is.

i was cutting up a pumpking with an ak47. there are 2 cuts on the pumpkin itself visible at the bottom of the picture, creating the base for the seed to rest on. the seed having been cut in half during the initial cut.

whew... at first glance it looked a little like a finger tip :eek:

pretty amazing cut!

i was cutting up a pumpking with an ak47. there are 2 cuts on the pumpkin itself visible at the bottom of the picture, creating the base for the seed to rest on. the seed having been cut in half during the initial cut.

And I was thinking that it was the start of Rocky Mountain Oysters:D

Who keeps a katana in their golf bag!!!! Ya'll must play a wicked game of contact golf in up there!!!!!

Anyone besides me a fan of Neal Stephenson? In _Snow Crash_, Hiro goes berserk with his katana and runs around in a park, slicing softballs in two on the fly. Seems tailor made for an AK-47....

Well,

My wife is in search of a pumpkin large enough to hollow out and place our 8month old (20lb) daughter in to take her picture for Halloween. I'm just waiting for the weather to clear so we can take her to the pumpkin patch so she can "pick it out":D

Unfortunatley the largest Busse I have right now is my Game Warden, so it may take me a little longer to "devestate" it when the time comes, but I think the GW & Skeleton Key will be almost ideal to carve it with.

GregB

P.S. If it weren't for my new S&W 625-10, I might be able to get by with an AK for my Birthday/Christmas, but alas I was weak...

Back