Is Anyone From New Jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if I'm the only Knifenut in New Jersey? Sure seems that way. Please chime in, it gets lonely in Christy Witless's Peoples Republik .

------------------
LD
"Every Dog Has His Day"

I was born there, does that count? Lived near Camden for my first five years of life.
I still have family there too.

------------------

_
(_{\
(__{>:) PRIGGER
(_{/

No Prigger I'm afraid it doesn't count. Those who have left can and do fill several states. I'm looking like Jason for the mythical Golden Fleece of resident Knifenuts. I guess I shouldn't expect too much.
frown.gif

------------------
LD
"Every Dog Has His Day"

I was born in Paramus, NJ but moved to Colorado in 1977 when I was 17.

------------------
Sincerely,
Outdoor Edge Cutlery Corp.

David Bloch,
President

I live in southern New Jersey. Sometimes I wish we had seceded from the rest of the state. We could still do it. Everything south of Camden could become the state of Atlantis, named after our new capital, Atlantic City.
Good idea, huh?

Allbest,

Jim
jim@six.org
www.jim.six.org

Hello,

Thought I was the only one. I live in Carteret. Though I'm from NY, still work there.

Hi...yes I must admit I live in NJ. I am from Belleville which is on the northern side of Newark. I love it, just minutes from NYC.
Nick

Ok, this thread should belong in the Community center, the General Blade discussion forum is getting too spammy these days. Please continue it there.

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back