Is BA 3 going to be available later on?

Or was it only for special purchase this MEmorial day weekend? I wanted to purchase one, unfortunately, I am behind on bills at the moment.....
Thank you,
Martin

Welcome to the Busse forum Martin!:)

I would expect this one to hang around for a while.
Let us know when you land one!:cool:

Originally posted by Bravado
Oh yeah it will be in the regular lineup. :)

I ordered mine today, and was told to expect a 3 - 6 week delivery time. I also ordered the "skeleton" knife :D

Cutiger, thats good to hear, I ordered both Groove Master
and the BA3 with Nukarta of course.:D :D

This is excellent news, thank you for your replies. Thank you for your warm welcome too, this is one of the more "communal" forums it appears :)
I will like to get a Badger 3 by this summer, I am packing my lunches instead of buying near work to save up. (I figure saving $3-4 per day, I can do it in less than 3 months :)
Now there is also Swamp Rat Knives, maybe they will have a 4-5 inch model in the near future? So many knives, so little money!
Martin

Originally posted by martin j
Now there is also Swamp Rat Knives, maybe they will have a 4-5 inch model in the near future? So many knives, so little money!
Martin

First off, welcome to the Busse forum! I hope you stick around :D

Yep, Swamp Rat knives will be coming out with two smaller models (probably) in the near future, a Killer B style blade and a BA3G type blade, both in 3/16" stock. Prices? $78-88 (unsure at this time). Talk about performance/value ratio :D

Don't forget about the BAG3 from Busse, I know I haven't :D

Back