Is it black or is it brown? Can I see or am I blind?

ARtsig1

Banned
Well, after posting several times about the leather inlaid Classic I got from Larry at Bladeart, and how nice the "black" leather looked in contrast to the polished handles, I discover that it is actually a dark, dark brown leather:eek: :eek:

Caught it in the light a couple of weeks ago and noticed that it was brown not black. Don't misunderstand, I like it as much brown as I did when it was black;)

I thought perhaps it had gone unnoticed......until I called Larry to order the blue leather Classic.
In a nice and somewhat funny way, Larry informed me that it was brown not black leather inlays. Of course I had no problem with this since Larry is such a great guy to deal with!:D

At any rate I should not have any problem "seeing" that the blue leather inlaid Classic is actually blue!

Man I really like these leather inlaid Classics! They are so:cool: :cool:

I was wondering about that "black " leather inlay. I bought the blue and larry bought the browns that were available, but knowing Larry I figured he had a better inside track than me :D BTW the Blue leather really does look blue!

Back