Is it football or commercials?

Been trying figure out if its about football or how many commercials can possible been seen in 3 hours. I can hardly wait to see all the commercials when the Super Bowl is on......

I don't care who wins the NFC, but I would like to see the Broncos go to the Superbowl. If they don't, I'll be watching the commercials. Lots of good movie previews ;).

Super Bowl in Detroit - Steeler weather. I can't seem to find my Terrible Towel. Since the move everything is misplaced. Steelers vs Seahawks Super Bowl (if I can find my Terrible Towel!). Love those commercials too.

RL

You better dig that towel up, Roger! :D Since the "vaunted" Bears defense :jerkit: got weighed down by the smoke they blew up their own arse, I'm pulling for Cowher and his boys. Go Steelers!

BTW, Superbowl is always in a dome. They'll be playing in climate control on turf.:barf:

Yea, I was wondering about that and could not remember if the Lions had a dome. SHUCKS!!! I'll have the Terrible Towel found and ready by Sunday.

RL

steelers are goingto have to come out hard and fast again this week i think
i have the faith
the bus has to have a great finish and this year looks like this is it

Tomorrow is the big day for me. I have a fresh big bag of sun flower seeds, peanuts and yes, even some beer. The Steeler jersy is ready, the terrible towel is too and I am scared big time.I plan to work late, sleep late and watch the game(s) in bed!!! At 54 I am going to try better this year to act like an adult (NOT).

RL

After seeing both Sundays games I think the two teams going to the Super Bowl will be very well matched. Sure was surprized to see the two losing teams lose as bad as they did. This ought to a Great Game!

I have to admit that the two best teams are going to the Suoerbowl, even if the Broncos are not one of them. I think it will be a hard fought game and don't know which team I want to win-I'll probably figure that out in the first quarter. Then the team I decide I like will go on to lose....

As bad as the two losing teams played I'm sure glad they didn't play each other. Instead of points to determine who won it would have to been determined but which team had the most interceptions and turnovers. Never would have though Denver or Carolina would look as bad as they did.

Back