Is it just me or are we missing some BLADE SHOW PICS?!

hookahhabib

Gold Member
Yea yea, I know I haven't been around much, but I still lurk and especially at this time of year, knowing that the Busse crew is dropping something in Atlanta...

How is it that there are no pics of the Busse booth at Blade?! I know you HOGS must have been busy raiding the Trough, but common now - us unlucky souls who missed Blade want to see what we missed out on!

Any and all pics would be appreciated!

Thanks guys

Big love from Mexico...

Busse didn't have a booth at Blade this year.
They went, they partied, and they knighted HOGS.

There was a Grab Bag sale just for attendees, but not a lot of pix have come up from them yet.

too much fun to be looking at it all through a screen lol i only got one pic of being knighted.

It IS disappointing that nobody either took pictures or is not sharing them with us. I always tried to get a lot of pics when I went to Blade, even when I was having trouble with my camera.;)

hard to capture the Battle Grade MOAB, 10" axehammer and Gladius in one pic. ;) I may have said too much
You're Killing Me Smalls:eek::eek::eek: That CAT is gonna suffocate in the Bag let it out :cool::cool::D:D

Was thinking the same thing.. maybe not blade, but jock and Jill's, hog induction, games, people.. but no pics.?????

MA1eIQlb.mp4
[/IMG] Most Blades shows I take a bunch but didn’t take any this year. I did get a short vid of the ring toss.
https://i.imgur.com/MA1eIQl.mp4

MA1eIQl.mp4

MA1eIQl.mp4

Last edited:
Don't know if that works or not. Can't figure out how to enbed a vid.

Looking forward to seeing some photos. Hope to attend in person one year. If I can just find my front door through all these piles of INFI. Really. When I look at how much I have spent on B'kin/CRK, and others, I am nearly moved to reserve a room at our State Insane Asylum. Just received ASH1 number 14(?) today. And he has many other friends. Oh. the humanity!

I didn't realize that Busse didn't have a booth this year either....that explains things. And I'm glad to hear that people were seemingly enjoying their time at Blade more so than just snapping photos :cool:

I have a ton. Just got in today. Need to process and go thru the gazillion pics I took. Hopefully in the next day or so you'll all see some of the action.

Awesome! Thanks Rob! Looking forward to it...

There have been several pics..........................................................on the exchange ;) lol :)

lol :facepalm: of course the first Blade show pics have to be on the Exchange...bleh...off to oggle some Busse eye candy I probably can't afford right now anyway ;-)

You're Killing Me Smalls:eek::eek::eek: That CAT is gonna suffocate in the Bag let it out :cool::cool::D:D
We don't know if the cat is already dead or not, so we might as well leave it for now. I am sure Schrodinger would agree.

Here is our grab bag . We surprised my wife Jenny and got her inducted into the group. She is now Queen of all Gruntswells. She also laid claim to the CS AMS and my son laid claim to the CS Silent Knight . Something is definitely wrong here.. Lol...

Attachments

• 20180612_013001-1470x1785.jpg
    20180612_013001-1470x1785.jpg
    689.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Back