Is it too soon to ask, wish or speculate what's next?

I dont know if Im buying this, bossman dropping many obvious clues that a scotch dispenser is next. But why misdirect with such a small blade? The scotch part I get, its built in deniability "Hey, I said next up is a scotch as in booze, not blade", but the size is likely there to provide extreme contrast to the misdirection which leads to the conclusion that up next is actually not the smallest Busse blade but rather the Mother of them all!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

... The scotch part I get, its built in deniability "Hey, I said next up is a scotch as in booze, not blade", but the size is likely there to provide extreme contrast to the misdirection which leads to the conclusion that up next is actually not the smallest Busse blade but rather the Mother of them all!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Closer to the BOAB. . . . Than the MOAB! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: o_O o_O o_O o_O :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

A Regulator with a 10-12" blade!

I'll take that AND some Scotch!!

This, or perhaps a BT11 or BT12, or a Bowie variant of the FSH or SFNO - I may be getting mushbrained or convoluted but those seem more brotherly, as a regulator might be considered a Cousin blade due to different handle type, but any and all of those wold be awesome.

The Texican Bowie or the 10" JACKHAMMER! Made while Jerry was drinking some scotch lmao

The Texican Bowie is beyond a grail to me, its an absolute dream of destiny but Im not sure if it can happen this soon as Jerry thought it up very recently, although it wouldn't surprise me if he did, I know he can if inspired properly (ahem). Its just too good to be true especially so soon. That's one knife I will be getting from the CS regardless once it reopens :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This, or perhaps a BT11 or BT12, or a Bowie variant of the FSH or SFNO - I may be getting mushbrained or convoluted but those seem more brotherly, as a regulator might be considered a Cousin blade due to different handle type, but any and all of those wold be awesome.

The Texican Bowie is beyond a grail to me, its an absolute dream of destiny but Im not sure if it can happen this soon as Jerry thought it up very recently, although it wouldn't surprise me if he did, I know he can if inspired properly (ahem). Its just too good to be true especially so soon. That's one knife I will be getting from the CS regardless once it reopens :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'm definitely with you on this one. This for sure is a grail knife. If CS would open I'd use up some shop credits just to make this blade come into fruition. The specs alone sound like this is an all around winner. I hope Jerry listens in. I'm sure he'll make a killing in regards to this blade. He should also call it the Texican Bowie. The name alone screams bad a$$ery all the way around. :D

Oooooh, Im picturing a WTH bowie blade with a park ranger handle, the Baby of all Pork Moabs, ok, I need a drink and a nap my mind is just sputtering confused nonsense at this point. I'll be back in a few hours or when my brain unwinds, whichever happens sooner.

Hmmm baby of all bowies it sounds like. Then again there have been alot of misdirecting clues it seems. Lets see when the actual riddle comes out

Back