IS SPRING HERE?

I don't know where all you rats are located but here in Ohio I honestly think Spring is trying to move in ... It's 43° here in the Ohio swamp, what is it in your swamp? ... Let's Ride ... ; )

I'm just across the boarder in Erie PA... Same deal here. Fluctuating course between 40's and 50's the next few days, but will do back into the low 30's for a few days next week... Supposedly.

I think it's having a hard time making up its mind.

I live about 25 miles from the Alabama border in south-central TN.

It is going to be 78 and sunny here today - but it has been in the mid 60s most days recently.

I am going to have to mow for the second time this season later today.

It's here for sure!

best

mqqn

Over yonder in NM it's been in the 70's lately, although the Sandia Mtns. still has some snow on it.
Ya'll stay safe. :)

In the deep south. It's 73 now with a high of 83. The swamps around here are full of gnats.

SE TN here. Like others already need to mow for the third time in two weeks. Copious rain, relatively warm weather and now sun for a few days. 56 right now and hitting 69 this evening.

Here in East Pudunk (Texas gulf coast, about 30 miles from the Louisiana border on I-10), it's in the high 80s with lots of humidity. A bit unseasonably warm, but not by a whole lot. It's literally a swamp here (misusing "literally" to mean figuratively, as the kids are wont to do these days).

Last edited:
North Dallas here, 7am 70° with a high of 79°. Good day to get some yard work done.

Here in S/W Missouri it's 70 degrees at 2 a.m. I plan on mowing tomorrow for the first time this year.

I live about 25 miles from the Alabama border in south-central TN.

It is going to be 78 and sunny here today - but it has been in the mid 60s most days recently.

I am going to have to mow for the second time this season later today.

It's here for sure!

best

mqqn
I mowed yesterday... Really I wanted to roll the yard so I figured I might as well turn the blades on... Lol

Yes spring here but cool. Went for hike yesterday
yttmFl5.jpg

Back