Change Username is there a desktop view for mobile phones?

shinyedges

Unfaltering Love & Undeviating Will
Gold Member
Platinum Member
I used to be able to view the forum in desktop view on my cell, can the new software do the same?

Way less scrolling in desktop view.

Check your browser menu. On Chrome there's an option for "Request Desktop Site" that does it. I know Firefox has a similar option and assume others do as well.

I'm just using "browser" on my galaxy and I did switch to desktop view in the browser settings but no difference.

If I remember correctly the 'desktop version' is adaptive across platforms so what you're seeing is the desktop adapted for your phone. I think Spark has already said the scrolling will be fixed as soon as is reasonable.

I'm just using "browser" on my galaxy and I did switch to desktop view in the browser settings but no difference.

Ah, I don't know then. Just checked and it switches to desktop view for me fine on Chrome and Firefox for Android. Looks like Samsung uses their own proprietary browser though.

Ah, I don't know then. Just checked and it switches to desktop view for me fine on Chrome and Firefox for Android. Looks like Samsung uses their own proprietary browser though.
I'll download Firefox and see if it changes, thanks for the advice.

Don't bother... The desk top version sucks just as bad.

SCROLL DOWN for everything

As soon as I have The Exchange back up and running, I'm going to add tabbed categories so you can select the primary category you want (Knife Discussion, Community, Exchange, etc) and click on that. After that, I'm going to install the new styles

As soon as I have The Exchange back up and running, I'm going to add tabbed categories so you can select the primary category you want (Knife Discussion, Community, Exchange, etc) and click on that. After that, I'm going to install the new styles
Sweet, I was wondering if the exchange was done away with since i couldn't find it! Glad to hear it will be back

Back