Is there an Area for Knife Engraving?

I do not make knives I Artistically Enhance Knives that others make.
I Engrave Blades, Butt Plates, add Pommels, change handles and engrave them
and create Frankenstein Sheaths, a sheath created out of what ever you can scrounge or rob from old wrecked sheaths.
Is there a place in the Forum for someone like me???
Many Thanks
Dave

View media item 4563View media item 4621View media item 4560View media item 4557View media item 4556View media item 4541View media item 4515Gidday all.

View media item 4523

Last edited:
The "embellishment" part of this sub-forum's title would certainly cover engraving.

(Which is not to say that it would be off-topic in other areas of the site, depending on whether it was done on a custom knife, production knife, etc)

However, in accordance with site rules, please be certain that you have a "knifemaker, craftsman, service provider" membership if you intend to advertise or offer your services to the bladeforums community.

Big thanks. No do not want to offer any service here, I sell 300 a year else where. I came here hoping to find like minded Engravers and be able to swap ideas, learn, develop, teach. When I started doing this there was nothing on Engraving Blades the way i do, well there still is not and I have struggled to find anyone doing it. Was just feeling lonely. Dave

Last edited:
My wife does engraving and scrimshaw and has done work for many Forum members. DM

Back