Is this a Horton knife??

I picked up this knife in Anchorage, AK a couple of years ago and have been told it looks like a Horton. It has no knife makers logo/mark and is supposed to be A2 steel. I have owned a few similar Busse models and this is a very well made knife. Can anyone confirm if it is a Horton model?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• knuckle knife.jpg
    knuckle knife.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 116
it certainly appears to be, sweet blade. If it is not then it is a close copy.... where did you score it up there?

I picked it up from the owner of Northern Knives. I was looking to list it on the exchange, but wanted to be sure of the maker. You can PM me if you are interested in it.

doesnt look like one of Jeremy's to me
the horse should be along shortly and
give us the real answer....

on second thought...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SU1HMDAyMjIuanBn.jpg

picture.php

Last edited:
hmmm in my humble opinion, it is not one of his.. the edge.. grinds.. doesn't look right... however that is the flat side? so.. maybe it is.. need to see other side :D the micarta holes look about right though.. I'm on the fence.. leaning towards, NOT his.. but wtf do I know :D

Appreciate the feedback.

Attachments

• Trench 2.jpg
    Trench 2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Trench 1.jpg
    Trench 1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 62
Thanks everyone for speaking up for me. But yes. That's my first trench design. Would've. Been A2 steel.

Your like Rainman when it comes to your knives :cool::thumbup:

ps: so not fair that trenchers are illegal overhere :grumpy:

Wait a tic............is that a Chinese knock off? I saw that in a comic book...........2.98, right next to the sea monkeys..........

:eek: Yowza, now there's a classic Horton. Congrats to whoever snagged it,,,

;).....:D.....:cool:

It's my first. I've been wanting a Horton for a long time and it's just never came together till now.

I just want to thank the op for being a great guy. I've bought from him before and was very pleased with that transaction as well.

Back