Is this a real Microtech Custom Knife

I have somebody wanting to trade me for this Microtech knife. I like knives, but know little about them. I have heard that there are some knock-offs and I did not want to trade for something like that. Can anybody tell from the photo if this is a legit Microtech?
knife.jpg

I’ve been messing with Microtech’s for quite a while and if it was me I’d stay as far away as possible from that knife you have pictured. It’s definitely a clone and garbage.

Last edited:
Fake. Who's doing the trade so we can know to stay away from them. Get sellers info if you haven't already.

not only fake but a terrible fake, its so fake it only takes a second to see, that is a knife prolly off cutlery corner that
comes on tv about 2 am ,lol

Does Microtech put the slider switch on the side of any of their OTFs?

S spencerkechi get away from the credit card and really learn about the expensive shiny items first. For the life of me I cant understand.

As has been stated in the thread, it’s 100% definitely not a Microtech. You’re somewhat lucky it’s so visually obvious to those who are familiar with the design hallmarks of the brand, as there are many clones out there that are nearly visually identical to the real deal.

At least he asked first. Before the internet, when I was a teenager, it was far easier to get ripped off by this stuff.

I get that but the problem I have is it so far from the real thing it's not even in the same ball park if you're looking at spending that much money on something you should really know even a little bit about what you're getting into.

Its not even a fake microtech.

Its an incredibly cheap otf auto.
Looks like the one my 13yo ordered online for $20 bucks with the same switch but a different blade style. The switch was very hard to actuate and he ended up selling for something more lethal, a gaming mouse.

Looks like the one my 13yo ordered online for $20 bucks with the same switch but a different blade style. The switch was very hard to actuate and he ended up selling for something more lethal, a gaming mouse.

This otf I have actually seen companies in the states printing their logo on it and claiming it is way better than it actually is. Check out Ravencrest Tactical if you want to pay 100$ for a 20$ Chinese otf.

The logo that says Ravencrest Tactical is worth 80$.

Back