Is this a real Schrade knife?

I just recieved my Christmas 2003 catalog from SMKW and on the back cover they show a yellow handled knife that is suppose to be a Schrade
stockman. Does anyone know if it is the real deal? Is it a genuine Schrade? Thanks for your help.

That is a sweet looking Stockman. On the next to last pages of the catalog are some bone handled versions of popular Schrade knives that come in a mini cigar box. I just got one of the little stockman folders and these are really nice. It is nice to see these sweet knives available with some different and/or natural handle materials.

Does anyone know if the Schrade Cigar box classics are carbon steel? If not then maybe someone knows what kind of steel it is?

Easy Rider... slip on over to the Schrade forum here on this site. Although the factory moderator has been long gone, there are some schrade lovers still hanging out there. One guy in particular is really up on his schrades.

I use to have an origial schrade walden that had yellow scales and it did come in the original plastic tube and I believe I only paid about $14.00 for it (?)

Easyrider, the cigar box knives are schrade stainless.

Back