It’s a...... giveaway!

Congratulations!
Was going to choose David as it’s my name and my 4 year olds name but it’s taken.
I don’t think I’ve seen Abraham, correct me if I’m wrong but that’s my guess!
Thank you for the opportunity

Abraham has been taken, so feel free to offer another guess.

Congratulations!!! That's very exciting.

I'll guess Joshua.

CONGRATS!!!! We just had our first child and being a little boy made it EXTRA special for me! Im TERRIBLE at naming and guessing names but we names our little one Luke Henry...and I believe Henry is taken so Ill stick with lucky Luke LOL

Matt

Congrats Johnny! Cheers to a healthy son and problem free pregnancy! I hope Mom is doing well.

I really want to go with Tidioute or Case as a name...but I will make my official guess Jeffrey (my name).

Congratulations Caleb, your life will never be the same again (in all ways). Not an entry, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if you named him after your Daddy. Blessings on you and your young family. OH

Abraham has been taken, so feel free to offer another guess.
My second guess, will be Asher after my cousins youngest boy.
Hopefully it hasn’t been taken, if it has, well then I give up guessing and simply give my most sincere congratulations! Lol

Congrats. Kids are a great!!! Constant.... but great.
Hmmm my guess will be.... Reuben. Plus the guy makes a killer sandwich!

Not an entry, but congratulations on the pending bundle of joy!

If I were to guess I would say Ryan.

My wife and I just found out that we are going to be having a little boy this spring! I’m extremely excited for all the adventures we will get to go on together and I look foreword to intorucing him to the knife world.

The rules.
I figured we could have some fun with this giveaway. I’d like to get some guesses on what we are naming our little guy, if you guess correctly you win, if no one guesses correctly in a week, or two then your post is your entry and I will do a random number generator. One guess per member.

What your playing for.
A Queen City copperhead in 1095 carbon steel and Blackwood scales. It’s been sharpened by me and has a decent edge on it, it’s not perfection, but it’s a great user.
View attachment 824633 View attachment 824634 View attachment 824635 View attachment 824636

The hint.
His name is biblical.

Remember, one guess per member.

Thanks guys!
Seth will be my choice

Going out on a limb here to say Felix hasn’t been taken, so that’ll be my guess. Congratulations. This is an event that will change your life.

Back