It’s HOPPIN’ in here!! (The BF22 Bunny Knife Squeeze Sheath official order thread) - CLOSED

I'm glad you and Heathenhymnal got together on the clever stamp. I have #323, and I would like distressed brown and beige thread. If I'm too late for the distressed brown, my 2nd choice would be python S with beige thread. In fact, if you get to allowing 2nds, that's what I would choose. Thanks to you and Heathenhymnal for all your work on this.

I'm glad you and Heathenhymnal got together on the clever stamp. I have #323, and I would like distressed brown and beige thread. If I'm too late for the distressed brown, my 2nd choice would be python S with beige thread. In fact, if you get to allowing 2nds, that's what I would choose. Thanks to you and Heathenhymnal for all your work on this.

You got it! You’re in.

I'm in!
Distressed brown with beige. Please and thank you.

Right on! You’re in!

Man, you are going to busy for a while!

It’s looking like it! :)

I’m just really blown away with all the support for this project. It is very much appreciated.

I spent some late nights last week on this project and it is coming along nicely. :)

Thank you. I might start a new tradition of not carrying the forum knife until you make the slip!

That is an interesting thought. :) I’m right there with you, as I haven’t cut anything with my Bunny Knife yet so I don’t get “junk” in the sheaths as I test them for fit. :)

The product of some very late nights over the last couple weeks…there is still some finishing to do…but be on the lookout for a PM if you ordered one of these sheaths!

718D2EE7-A683-4E34-BC5E-93FEE4EB0EB4.jpeg

The BF 22 Bunny Knife Sheath should start shipping next week! 🥳🥳

Also, I need to make a correction on my initial post in this thread. I wrote that the bunny knife sheaths were 2.5” wide by 4ish” tall.

The correct measurements are 2.25” wide and 4.25” tall. It was a typo and I apologize. Good news is they are thinner so more room for stuff in your pockets! :)

I am not going to close out the order thread just yet, but I am going to cut off for jlauffer jlauffer and his very generous offer to pay for someone’s sheath.

Anyone who has committed to a Bunny Sheath is now in the draw, and my lovely wife will draw a name. I will post that name later tonight!

Sidenote: I stated earlier that the bunny knife sheaths should ship out next week, but it may be the week after. I’m not quite ready to ship, and to be quite honest, I was exhausted today and pretty much slept the whole day away, off and on. 😂🤣

Thank you all for your understanding and for your support in this project! It’s been enjoyable.

I am not going to close out the order thread just yet, but I am going to cut off for jlauffer jlauffer and his very generous offer to pay for someone’s sheath.

Anyone who has committed to a Bunny Sheath is now in the draw, and my lovely wife will draw a name. I will post that name later tonight!

Sidenote: I stated earlier that the bunny knife sheaths should ship out next week, but it may be the week after. I’m not quite ready to ship, and to be quite honest, I was exhausted today and pretty much slept the whole day away, off and on. 😂🤣

Thank you all for your understanding and for your support in this project! It’s been enjoyable.
No worries Coleman, and no rush. Git to recoupin...

One thing I am absolutely on board with is jlauffer jlauffer ‘s “side GAW.” This is the second year he has so generously offered to pay for someone’s sheath and this is right up my alley.

My wife drew a name out of a hat tonight and I think it was the perfect coincidence!

TXGatorbait TXGatorbait your name has been drawn!!

I find it so fitting as Txgatorbait had bought bunny sheaths for two other members. :) Good things really do come full circle. 😎

Congrats TXGatorbait TXGatorbait !!

Thank you for your generosity jlauffer jlauffer you make the Sharp & Fiery Sub fun! :)

Back