It’s HOPPIN’ in here!! (The BF22 Bunny Knife Squeeze Sheath official order thread) - CLOSED

Thanks Doc and Coleman still a nice surprise and a grand gesture only topped by it arriving on my birthday, it showed a scheduled delivery of Feb 6th, but, I called in a favour from the Border Patrol and got it through a bit quicker...nah that's a fib lol just some fate mixed in with good intentions from friends :)

And here's some images of the sheath, the packaging to get here was top notch as is the sheath. It's a squeeze type meaning to have the knife come out, you apply pressure on both stitched sides and the knife will then drop out. The sheath has a lining of softer leather inside to keep the bunny cozy...the stitching is tight and solid, very well done.

First off a big thank you to DocJekl DocJekl for helping to get this #42 for me, it was a bit of wrangling but worth the effort!

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

just to keep things together adding this closeup of the embossing;

opposite side has Coleman's maker's mark

one side of his card has instructions regarding the care and feeding of the Bunny in it's new warren

while the other shows contact info

The Bunny knife rests down below the top so it is protected and on the sheath there is a riveted hole that you can use to tie a cord on that can drape out of your pocket for handy retrieval, or loop it around a belt loop for security measures as well as making it handy to pull the sheath out to access the knife.

Again, thanks guys, a very nice, albeit cold, day here in upstate NY !

G2

Last edited:
Thanks Doc and Coleman still a nice surprise and a grand gesture only topped by it arriving on my birthday, it showed a scheduled delivery of Feb 6th, but, I called in a favour from the Border Patrol and got it through a bit quicker...nah that's a fib lol just some fate mixed in with good intentions from friends :)

And here's some images of the sheath, the packaging to get here was top notch as is the sheath. It's a squeeze type meaning to have the knife come out, you apply pressure on both stitched sides and the knife will then drop out. The sheath has a lining of softer leather inside to keep the bunny cozy...

First off a big thank you to DocJekl DocJekl for helping to get this #42 for me, it was a bit of wrangling but worth the effort!

just to keep things together adding this closeup of the embossing;

opposite side has Coleman's maker's mark

one side of his card has instructions regarding the care and feeding of the Bunny in it's new warren

while the other shows contact info

The Bunny knife rests down below the top so it is protected and on the sheath there is a riveted hole that you can use to tie a cord on that can drape out of your pocket for handy retrieval, or loop it around a belt loop for security measures as well as making it handy to pull the sheath out to access the knife.

Again, thanks guys, a very nice, albeit cold, day here in upstate NY !

G2
You’re welcome, and happy birthday and many more! Great review and pics too.

I got mine today and it is great! I tried to share my excitement with my wife and got a full eye roll when showing her the stamp lol
Thank you for doing this!

🤣😂 Sounds about right.

Super rad that you’re excited. We are all here for you. ;)

Last edited:
!!UPDATE!!

Rarely do things go as planned…that being said, all current orders (second batch) which have been paid for are packaged up and ready for the PO tomorrow!

Thank you, all!

883684E9-3D25-49AC-84AE-6BC1485F3115.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my slips today. Very well packed and packaged. The Python S is a little tighter than the Distressed Brown, but both work well with the Bunny Knife. I thought they would work with Barlows, but most of mine are too thick. Found two Uticas that work, as well as some medium stockmen. Thanks, Sharp & Fiery!
20230201_172936~2.jpg

Folks…

I currently have CLAIMED unspoken for Distressed Brown with beige thread sheaths,

I currently have CLAIMED Distressed Brown with no thread yet (could be beige or black).

I have 1 Python S with black thread unspoken for, as well.

And there is a little twist…

CLAIMED - I have CLAIMED Python hybrid scales (half small half large) that are basically a “3-off.” I couldn’t see the point in wasting this leather, so that is how these came to be. All are available for immediate shipping. - Claimed

A8FBB92D-7002-4DA5-AFB9-ADBFC417D9AD.jpeg9E6E018B-68C7-4CA6-8A91-465D27ABC5B9.jpeg6EFDA6F8-C44E-49C8-89B3-F6159E4C3F7C.jpeg

Thanks for looking! It’s been a pleasure.

Last edited:
Just received this from Coleman and it is differentiating up to his standards. I’m going to have to remember him next year if he is willing to do another forums sheath.

Thank you for the kind words.

I’m hoping to do a totally new style next year…knife dependant. :)

Back