Knife Specifications:
Blade Length = Approx. 8”
Overall Length = Approx. 13”
Thickness = Approx. .210”
Grind/Bevel = Flat Saber Grind
Finish = Scrap Satin or Coated
Steel = SR-101
Hardness = 58 – 60 Rc.
An optional Danny The Bull Sheath is available in Black or Tan Leather.
YVcx3vr.jpg

They said Wednesday, but yea I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a good all around user!

I would love a little jimping on that first hump. I think i'm going to have to go in on this one.

David Brown - Saw an awesome sheath posting on the ScrapYard forum of your sheath for the Chop House Lean... is that what you are envisioning for this one?

I would love a little jimping on that first hump. I think i'm going to have to go in on this one.

David Brown - Saw an awesome sheath posting on the ScrapYard forum of your sheath for the Chop House Lean... is that what you are envisioning for this one?

Yes sir,

LMWIDYl.jpg

I got to play with one today and I like it. Index finger in the choil and thumb on the ramp in front of the handle provides nice control for finer work. Nice balance of weight for chopping but light enough to not be burdensome on your belt. For me, an 8” blade is the perfect size for a camp knife.

I guess that is the beauty of opinions, everyone gets to have one. I have found however that a constructive, non confrontational approach seems to go farther. Of course, YMMV.

Garth

Could of been joking, idk?

or wishful thinking of a Big Chunk of SR-101 would of had a Regulator handle....... :/

This was a pass for me since I already have a B8LE and a DS8, but noticed the choil looks a bit further away from the handle than on the DS8. Hard to tell from a pic how different the DB-321 really is, (and ppl have different sized hands, preferences, etc,) but just wanted to register that I really like the choil design on the DS8 and hope it’s used more in the future.

That blade really has some great features. And a terrific price. But a G***k I’ve been looking at appeared suddenly at my LGS. Three of them! They’ve since vanished. But I got one.

Back