It looks like I finally found it!

First of all - Hello to all of you Busse lovers!
Well, it looks that this kind of knife exists! I was quite losing it, but this one is giving me hope.
Mighty NFNO (for me it's mighty)

View media item 8340
It's a cutter (!), hard to believe but it is. (for me at least) I've returned to Busse with this one after giving try to Crusader Forge (pry bar..), Falkniven S1PRO and HOG Badger. All are good, but let say perfect for some chopping and batoning, with limited cutting and slicing abilities. (even HOG Badger.. which I like but not as much as this one)

NFNO is a different story. I love to use "my" knives in the kitchen. (even if drawer is full of way better kitchen knives) It's just me ;-) So finding this gem, which cuts, not splits things in two, is seriously amazing.

My friend who sold it to me, is already regretting this move. It's just brand new DC NFNO he was keeping (for me). I'm going to put Wicked Edge on it soon and take it to some hard job during weekend - wood batoning etc.
This will be a user. With this knife I will make an attempt of making first kydex sheath - if it'll look just slightly better that sh!t I will not hesitate to share results with you guys.

First impressions in just few words: nice hefty slicer/chopper, with (finally) big handle (falknivens are for children) very, very nice quality - I had once Fire Warden and it was so so.. NFNO is perfect, clean, absolutely no flaws.
Optically very balanced design. High stock - perfect for most of my "kitchen" chores.
Just adore it.

Last edited:
It sounds awesome. I missed out on that model. A good candidate for a 'one knife' kind of knife. Congrats!!

Thanks!

View media item 8341
I'm trying to find a good set up here.. any suggestions for mounting this in the clamp?
Then what is the angle that you use for your Busse? It's kind of difficult to maintain original one.. as it's getting thicker towards the tip.

It's sort of funny to hear the Nano Fusion handle described as a "(finally) big handle" given the fact that it's a scaled down version of the regular Fusion handle. I guess with Busse everything's big, even when it's small.

First of all - Hello to all of you Busse lovers!
Well, it looks that this kind of knife exists! I was quite losing it, but this one is giving me hope.
Mighty NFNO (for me it's mighty)

View media item 8340
It's a cutter (!), hard to believe but it is. (for me at least) I've returned to Busse with this one after giving try to Crusader Forge (pry bar..), Falkniven S1PRO and HOG Badger. All are good, but let say perfect for some chopping and batoning, with limited cutting and slicing abilities. (even HOG Badger.. which I like but not as much as this one)

NFNO is a different story. I love to use "my" knives in the kitchen. (even if drawer is full of way better kitchen knives) It's just me ;-) So finding this gem, which cuts, not splits things in two, is seriously amazing.

My friend who sold it to me, is already regretting this move. It's just brand new DC NFNO he was keeping (for me). I'm going to put Wicked Edge on it soon and take it to some hard job during weekend - wood batoning etc.
This will be a user. With this knife I will make an attempt of making first kydex sheath - if it'll look just slightly better that sh!t I will not hesitate to share results with you guys.

First impressions in just few words: nice hefty slicer/chopper, with (finally) big handle (falknivens are for children) very, very nice quality - I had once Fire Warden and it was so so.. NFNO is perfect, clean, absolutely no flaws.
Optically very balanced design. High stock - perfect for most of my "kitchen" chores.
Just adore it.
Hey! Congrats on finding a Busse you love! There are quite vcd a few models floating BBC around, so it's tough to find THE one.

I'm very close, like a pig circling a pizza.

You got a nice one too! Beat it like you stole it!

well here it is!
I did 20 deg - maybe I'll move to something like 15-17 for primary and than 20 for secondary to be able to use Spyderco Triangle for quick touch-ups
I't bloody sharp, scary sharp or whatever you want to call it :cool:
I used 200, 600, 800, 1000 diamonds and than moved to 1200, 1600 stones to finish with strop 3,5/5 microns
let say i'm proud of how I was able to manage bevel height, especially on belly and tip :)

View media item 8344View media item 8345

Back