• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(All sold) Italian Switchblade Collection (Priced to Sell)

EDIT: All sold thanks Bladeforums!

Hi Blade forums! The time has come to sell my beloved Italian switchblade collection. All of these knives were purchased new by me around 2008 from either “Tiny’s” or Nicnac.net. Ahhh the early days of internet knife buying…

None of them were ever carried out of the house and all of them have perfect functionality and great classic action. I would rate the cosmetics for most “B-“. They are not perfect- little scratches here and there, but all have their original edge and have not been sharpened. Please see the Imgr link for videos of every single knife. They get pulled out and admired every other year of so but that’s about it- time for someone else to enjoy them.

Preference will go to anyone who wants to take the whole collection for $600 shipped.

Otherwise please see the first photo for individual prices, and take 10% off for multiples. All prices include first class shipping and PP G&S fees.

Not looking for trades at this time.

VIDEOS: https://imgur.com/H1fq1y5 IMG_4551.jpeg

Please know your local knife laws and be at least 18 years old to purchase.

If you have any questions or would like additional photos, just shoot me a message.

Cheers,

Jon

Last edited:
I'll take the 13" Bayonet, assuming you don't sell it another way. PMing.

Edit: Knives now available are: 9" AKC Swing Guard+ 6 1/4" Stiletto

Last edited:
Actually I'd be willing to take the whole lot if that's still an option.
Hi, the whole lot is no longer available unfortunately. The 2 knives left are: 9" AKC Swing Guard+ 6 1/4" small Stiletto

EDIT: Only knife available now is the 6 1/4" small Stiletto ($50 shipped)

Back