IT'S ALIVE.......... .415 Short Sword..

never mind-- figured it out, seems like steel options depending on thickness? learning is fun!

I'd buy one of those, too! A-2 is badass, but a little thinner- like .310 so I could actually swing it with one hand! super sweet sword!!!

Mr. Night---If I was sword cutting, I'd go with the V grind. My choice for a chisel grind sword is for home SD. :D

cool mang, to each his own...that is what makes our country so great!

happy fourth!

Happy Fourth of July down there.:thumbup:
It ain't a holiday here, but I'm enjoying it anyway.:)

No sweat homie,, I have to let them all go... And if the secondary market for my knives means everyone profits,, that's cool with me,, it is good for everyone,, Maker and customers,, thanks,, j

mine went out on the secondary too!

We cant hog all that Horton goodness, there is no better advertisement than holding a Horton... more sales for J is the way i see it:)

I full convex grind,, the next one I try will be convex chisel. A grind I have used a lot here lately. What a cutter,

Guy named Sean Perkins used to do convex chisel on his "pocket swords." They cut well and easy to sharpen.

Hey thanks for the input, I will look him up,, I have ground a .330 sword a few weeks ago. I'm lookin forward to gettin her treated so I can do some testin,, j

Back