It's almost time! YEEEEHHHHAAAAWWWW!!!!

Well, I just got the news that I should be having the baby within the next week or two!!! (you men probably don't want to hear this but..) I'm dilated to 2 and my belly has dropped 2 centimeters! My doctor says that there's no way I'm going to make it to February 3rd. Thank the lord!!!!!! I'm so sore and extremely tired....I can't wait to feel normal again! And of course I can't wait to see what my little man looks like too!

I have some pictures I want to put up for you guys. I might have to wait to put them up. I might do some before and after shots for you guys! LOL!! I know not a lot of you are intrigued by pregnant women but some guys think it's sexy! LOL!!!! :D

Anyway.....I'll try to keep you all updated! Hope everyone had a happy new year! I need to go so I can run up and down these stairs here at work! Maybe I'll have the baby today! :D :D

~Kassi~

So cool.

My wife is working on our fifth and is always sexy. :D

Good luck and God's speed!

Beautiful women are always sexy, pregnant or not.:) Hope all goes well and keep us updated. Do you already have a name picked out?

5th????????? WOW! She is a very brave woman! This is my 3rd and this is enough for me! Of course my husband wants more kids but I'm thinking not! LOL!!

We do have a name picked out.... Bradlee Dwayne Rose. And if by chance the baby comes out and it's a girl:)D ) then it'll be Trystan Laine Rose! But by the looks of the ultra sound it looks like we'll be naming the baby Bradlee. lol!

By the way Mulder... you scored some major points with your first comment! ;)

~Kassi~

Kassi,

I'm rooting for it to be a girl for two reasons.
1. Because she will be as beautiful as her mother.:D
2. Because I like the name Trystan better than Bradlee.:)

Hmm, Mulder must have something on order!

Kassi.... I thought you had planned on going with MtnClimber Rose?! :D

Congrats. Pics? Does this mean the obligatory shop discount for all to welcome in the newest addition? :D

I'm also rooting for it to be a girl for two reasons:
1. My oldest is a boy
2. My youngest is a boy

LOL!!

I was going to go with Mtnclimber69 Rose but the man of the house wasn't going for it. I also tried Skunker Rose Jr. and that didn't go over well either!! :D

I'll try to get pics up soon. I'll have to have Eric post them for me since I can't put them up myself.

~Kassi~

I have 4 children and I learned the hard way to be careful on any comments about appearance/discomfort/eating habits during and after a pregnancy.

So here are a few stock answers you can use.

1. No that outfit looks great on you.. you don't look fat at all.

2. I am sure you will get back to the weight/size you were before the baby.

3. I have no problems with you having a third bowl of ice cream for breakfast. If it helps with heartburn you scoop away.

4. You're a real trooper honey, you're right I never have been pregnant and have no idea the pain/discomfort you are in.

5. Foot massage... love to!

I got three boys and one girl so another girl would help to balance it out. I'll get greyer faster but who cares.:D

She will be named...Heavieta....:D or Lily...:rolleyes:

:eek: SHE'S GONNA BLOW!!! :eek:

ahem...:eek:

I mean, congratulations, Blade Babe!! :D :thumbup:

Blade Babe said:
Well, I just got the news that I should be having the baby within the next week or two!!! (you men probably don't want to hear this but..) I'm dilated to 2 and my belly has dropped 2 centimeters! My doctor says that there's no way I'm going to make it to February 3rd. Thank the lord!!!!!! I'm so sore and extremely tired....I can't wait to feel normal again! And of course I can't wait to see what my little man looks like too!

I have some pictures I want to put up for you guys. I might have to wait to put them up. I might do some before and after shots for you guys! LOL!! I know not a lot of you are intrigued by pregnant women but some guys think it's sexy! LOL!!!! :D

Anyway.....I'll try to keep you all updated! Hope everyone had a happy new year! I need to go so I can run up and down these stairs here at work! Maybe I'll have the baby today! :D :D

~Kassi~
try to hold off till my birthday please!!!! :thumbup:

Kassi , Congratulations and keep us posted! I'm a veteran of six kids, five pregnancies. Found out what caused it and got it fixed, my wife is very thankful I stepped up. Your choice of names are cool, I hope you get what you want. :thumbup:

My apologies , but am I the only one who thought it was time for the FBM to arrive? :eek:

Beautiful women are always sexy, pregnant or not.:) Hope all goes well and keep us updated. Do you already have a name picked out?

I like them barefoot and pregnant after they get home from work.:thumbup:

I keep coming back to see if there are any pics up yet.... c'mon Kassi!:p

Let us know what you need and we can all pitch in, perhaps getting you a bib for the little one with a pig embroidered on it?!

Back