Its Heeeeere! :D

I am the proud owner of my first REKAT as of one hour ago, a satin finished Hobbit Warrior.

Grip texture - perfect

Physical Size - perfect

Sheath - well, Since its gonna be used cross draw a LH clip assy. as opposed to OEM would be nice.

Only complaint, I shoulda got TWO.......

ofta "play" a bit

[This message has been edited by Pete Reiff (edited 05-26-2001).]

Pete,

You DO know that you can remove & re-install the G-clip on the other side of the sheath, don't you?. (Being a "Lefty", that feature of the sheath was very helpfull to me.).
cool.gif

I received my Satin ATS-34 Hobbit Warrior just a couple of days ago, and I have already taken a couple of files to the hand-guard in order to round the SHARP edges.

That little bit of "customizing" made an already GREAT knife into an EXCELLENT knife. Now it feels "just right" in my hand.
smile.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@hotmail.com
ICQ# 53675663

Yeppers, did that first thing!

I'd like the angle to be a little less severe as in a high end cross draw pistol holster ala Null/Rybka for seated/automobile use. I'd guess about 45 degree to 30 degree rake??

My sample has no sharp edges on the guard, first thing checked after your "heads up"

After wearing it IWB and going unnoticed to a barbeque party tonight, I did find the pommel/skull crusher to dig into my appendix a bit while sitting on the carpet in teevee room, and in a chair(testing for external clothing signature).

If the tip was tapered to a dull point instead of stepped down this could be aleviated.

I LOVE the hex grind on the top of the grip for reverse grip high thumb index.
biggrin.gif

Schweeeeeeeeet!

Back