It's June! Who walks the plank first, and how soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to take it easier on these bozos. Especially the ones who return.
They have a tough enough time going through life stuck on stupid.

sheath - I was going to give him a break, but after 3 cut and paste spam posts...
1819400899_5986c09cec_o.jpg

rich XDguys
Sorry, Rich, but advertising is not allowed in the discussion forums. Joe Houser explained to me you're a newbie and didn't know you were breaking the rules, so I've reinstated you as a member.
-Cougar Allen :{)

Last edited:
keensharp - another Muskrat Man alias
Another spammer bites the dust!
(ushered out by Snowball the Dancing Cockatoo)
[youtube]f0zk8XNepv0[/youtube]

IndyBlades - redscorpion6 trying to sneak back in and spam us some more.

AdamSean - repeated Mantis Spam.

newmobile

mafzaljaveed - Spam on top of a spam thread so I guess we can call him a dumb spammer.

If you are going to spam this place at least start your own spam thread! :D

antixbush - Not a smart idea complaining about mods in public messages.

Seems that he accumulated enough points to be gone. I bet he will sign back up though. Should not be too hard to spot.

ArtofShredding - antixbush being his dumbass self.

Glennjammin - antixbush coming back and lying. :D

I have very good information that this is a troll account using Jim Nowka's or his son Jimmy's name. The IP comes out of Denver. Jim is in Michigan and his son is graduating Ranger School in Georgia as we speak. Out of respect for Jim and his son I am banning this troll. The last thing we need is someone's name being soiled by some trolling bastard unknowingly.

Will other moderators please step in?

Sure -- glad to. :)

I never received a warning. Not one regarding this issue. I had 2 infractions for other issues.

Here in the real world antixbush had two pages of infractions (very rare here) -- six infractions as antixbush, but in his mind that adds up to not one warning. Plus of course all the sneaking back in to troll some more after he was banned. Also his claim that he didn't send his message to anyone, only posted it on his profile, is one of the stoopider lies we've ever seen here -- he sent one of those messages to a moderator.

This is obviously a personal issue with bastid.

Riiiiiiight. All the moderators who have given you infractions in the past only did it because they have personal issues, and all the moderators who will continue to keep kicking you overboard in the future will only do it because they have personal issues. Maybe you should go to some other forum website where the moderators aren't such big meanies.

Another antixbush alias bites the dust!

He thinks he shouldn't be banned because none of his previous infractions were for mod sass.
He wants a warning for that specifically before we ban him. (He's admitting he's a s l o w learner.)

Bidfarewell antixbush again.

Now it is personal. :D.

attachment.php

pocketknife_trader - spammer keelhauled by Gollnick.

Tomahawk23 - Major trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back