• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

It's KAAK's fault GRTPICKER SH values

Cobalt

Gold Member
Well, first off, it was KAKK's falt for initiating the sleezy way to purchase a knife from GTRPICKER.:D Then GUYON and then the rest of you. I was just trying to set things right and tell GTR exactly what the values are because I know he will get ripped off.:D

Hammy, I was just being a good samaritan:thumbup:

So if you really want to find out the REAL values of what you got email me, because I can bet those clowns will undervalue your items:grumpy:

ALL OFFERS TO BUY, SELL, OR TRADE ARE TO OCCUR IN THE EXCHANGE

Well, first off, it was KAKK's falt for initiating the sleezy way to purchase a knife from GTRPICKER.:D Then GUYON and then the rest of you. I was just trying to set things right and tell GTR exactly what the values are because I know he will get ripped off.:D

Hammy, I was just being a good samaritan:thumbup:

So if you really want to find out the REAL values of what you got email me, because I can bet those clowns will undervalue your items:grumpy:

battlemiistress@aol.com

I would never do a underhanded thing like that! :eek:

Outed in red. A covert post no less. Is there no decency left in the world?

.- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. ..-. . .-. ... / - --- / -... ..- -.-- / ... . .-.. .-.. / --- .-. / - .-. .- -.. . / .- .-. . / - --- / --- -.-. -.-. ..- .-. / .. -. / - .... . / . -..- -.-. .... .- -. --. .

gtrpicker... This is not your fault and no, you're not in trouble. This is just the hogs/piglets way of busting eachother's chops.

Cobalt... No one here would likely rip him off. A little research and he'd be set ;) :D :p

LOL@Hammy.

And he could like to pick Grts along with gtrs. We don't know that. ;) (Whutza grt?)

I'm thinking it is either Gator Picker because he is from Florida, or Guitar Picker because he plays the guitar.
rjd

My money is on GT-R as in 'stang on 'roids, courtesy of Mr Carrol Shelby. But I am a knucklehead and would rather cut my own throat that wear bowtie.

I like the 350 not the 500, when I think of a sports car I think quick, not fast.

Back