1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Its two sword Tuesday, most slept through it

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by DamascusBowie, Oct 8, 2019.

1. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Two sweet infi swords just popped up and got snagged on the exchange this am, and AK and a Gladius, both with sweet leather sheaths at fair prices, they came and went with the morning mist, and you andd I missed them :eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

duramax likes this.
  2. PABladeGuy

PABladeGuy Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Yes what deals
    I saw both.

DamascusBowie likes this.
  3. UNRL Ghandi

UNRL Ghandi Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2013
    I saw the AK too late otherwise it would've been heading to MD. :)

4. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    I saw them, and both tempting deals :) But I think I’ll injure myself with a real sword;)o_O:eek::p lol

5. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    At this rate, youre going to need a mausoleum :D

Did you see Murman still blocking anyone's attempt to get their own Gladius? :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just dont handle them without kevlar gloves, steel toed boots and a chain mail suit and you'll be fine. ATGATT for safety - all the gear, all the time :D:D:D:D:D

duramax likes this.
  6. xxwarderxx

xxwarderxx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2015
    I hope Two Sword Tuesday catches on. I'm a fan.

7. xxwarderxx

xxwarderxx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Geez. He can only wield one, or two tops.

Yeah, you won't lose a toe with this, you'll lose a foot, or a leg.

8. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Hey another Busse fan from MD! Now there are two of us! Pretty soon we will have enough for a barbershop quartet.

9. PABladeGuy

PABladeGuy Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 11, 2018
    This has been a great week.
    Saw a WTF in infi also for sale.
    Good week for the Busse classics

10. boring

boring Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2005
    I was able to grit my teeth long enough to let them pass.

11. boring

Nov 28, 2005
    No doubt on the beautiful wtf on exchange. 3 years ago, everything on there would have been snatched up quick with a greedy laugh echoing from somewhere.

12. Brian77

Brian77 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 27, 2014
    Yeah. What has changed? I can't believe how long stuff hangs around. Sales seem to have slowed dramatically

13. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    I'm waiting on the Baby Butanikus to show up on the exchange.

azwelke likes this.
  14. boring

Nov 28, 2005
    Sales model changed. Higher output. New knives are brought out quicker to market. People are hesitant to buy, because what if the next one is even better.

fonedork likes this.
  15. vkp78

vkp78 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

May 6, 2014
    Fudge, and here I thought that I would be lynched if I picked up the Gladius too!:D:rolleyes: