I've changed my mind about the Heavy Chopper

Questions to Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist

1: will it still be available at the same time and in the same pre-order as the Medium Chopper or will it be made available at another, later time, and if so, will it be in a pre-order?

2) will it still be called the Heavy Chopper (HC) or should we address it as something else?

I'm going to add it to the pre-order, though I'm not sure what I should call it

Questions to Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist

1: will it still be available at the same time and in the same pre-order as the Medium Chopper or will it be made available at another, later time, and if so, will it be in a pre-order?

2) will it still be called the Heavy Chopper (HC) or should we address it as something else?

Do we have more info on the ETA of these pre-orders ?

Do we have more info on the ETA of these pre-orders ?

we're cranking them out now. I estimate that the pre-orders will be finished here by the end of the month

edit to add: I misread the question. I'm working on the HDFK today and my mind was spring loaded on that. I estimate the HDFK pre-order will be done by the end of the month. The MC and HC preorder will open on Friday 12th.

Last edited:
Did I miss the pre orders for the MC and HC ????
Panic attack !

Sorry, I misread the question. I'm working on the HDFK today and my mind was spring loaded on that. I estimate the HDFK pre-order will be finished here by the end of the month. The MC/HC preorder will open for a couple days on Friday 12th.

Nathan: will edgecut antique micarta handle scales be offered as an option for the production HC? When will you have a pricing range on the HC with its handle scale options?

Nathan have you considered making the choppers without the rear lanyard hole? I think it would look better, and most people prefer the forward lanyard for chopping anyway.

Last edited:
67C074EF-D003-450B-BCC4-79DE50F12EF1.jpeg
I will take one, whatever it is called:D
I think I’m gonna “need” 1 of both .
Upon recently getting the Behemoth Chopper on a Friday sale, I now have a whole new standard of what a “real knife” should be & do... (my hands down most heavy duty & most favorite knife=BC!
Thankfully we also have some really great knife laws here, & I can openly edc my biggest favorite “working blades”.
life is so good!

Last edited:
Back